tears and smiles
It's almost coming to the end of week 1 and I must say that stress levels are an all time high as this semaster is way tougher than the last. I often find myself saying 'how did I even get here?'. On days when lectures fly pass you head I think to myself: 'How in the world am I going to be an effective speech therapist when I don't even know what in the world is going on?'.
Sometimes when you want something so bad and have been wanting it all your life it seems to hurt so much when you just don't understand what is going on in the lecture. I have never been this emotional over not understanding; in the past, I would complain to my friends about it and after a few minutes I am over it.
If there is something I want more badly than anything else in the world right now, it would be to graduate with a decent degree and be the best speech pathologist I can be.
In times like these I never fail to remember the footprints story. And I know that even though I tend to vent my anger and frustrations on Him, He is always there walking by my side and helping me through my crazy obstacles. Not forgetting, He has bestowed on me many many blessings like my family, friends and of course Marcus among many other things big and small.
There is one thing I have to start doing though - which is to eat when I am stress so that my dearies would worry less. I know I have probably said this a million times and have never done it but I am going to try. The reason being I always feel bad when friends worry for me - so I am going to try harder! :D
*hugs and kisses to all my dearlings* I do not know what I would have done today if it hadn't been for all four of you. I was seriously contemplating a big decision until I realised I wasn't alone. Love all of you heaps! *more hugs and kisses*
Sometimes when you want something so bad and have been wanting it all your life it seems to hurt so much when you just don't understand what is going on in the lecture. I have never been this emotional over not understanding; in the past, I would complain to my friends about it and after a few minutes I am over it.
If there is something I want more badly than anything else in the world right now, it would be to graduate with a decent degree and be the best speech pathologist I can be.
In times like these I never fail to remember the footprints story. And I know that even though I tend to vent my anger and frustrations on Him, He is always there walking by my side and helping me through my crazy obstacles. Not forgetting, He has bestowed on me many many blessings like my family, friends and of course Marcus among many other things big and small.
There is one thing I have to start doing though - which is to eat when I am stress so that my dearies would worry less. I know I have probably said this a million times and have never done it but I am going to try. The reason being I always feel bad when friends worry for me - so I am going to try harder! :D
*hugs and kisses to all my dearlings* I do not know what I would have done today if it hadn't been for all four of you. I was seriously contemplating a big decision until I realised I wasn't alone. Love all of you heaps! *more hugs and kisses*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home