New Room New Start
The air is already starting to smell a lot fresher and the sun shines alot brighter. And all it took was for me to move out from my old unit into my new unit! :)
I am now on the ground floor and although I did not get my desired view, the view from my current room isn't too bad. If I look hard enough I can see the city and the long grass infront of my room attracts cute little magpies that never fail to serenade me with their pretty chirpy songs. :P The sky is adds a lovely touch to my view.
The downside is that I am on the side which faces another unit and so people tend to look in.. but it's ok I will be friendly and give them a friendly wave! :P
Leaving Singapore was bittersweet. I miss my family and friends back home but at the same time I was glad to be reunited with my dearies friends here... :D When we met it was big hugs all around and lots of laughter and good times.
It was really exciting to be setting up a home all over again and this time I had to buy things like floor mats and dish drainers. It was really exciting as I never got to set up a home the last time as most things were already in place, so I ma enjoying the experience but I must say it was very tiring!
I have met 2 out of 4 of my new housemates. And they are SO friendly!! One is Irish and the other is American. Yes, we have the world in our unit. :) We share almost all our stuff and we have COVERSATIONS!! Haha... no more just a hi or a hello... The best bit is that my friends feel comfortable when they come over and they have conversations with my housemates too.
Wahaha.. yes yes finally my home is not a vacuum.
Thank God for the lovely blessings he brought into my life!
*smiles all around*
I am now on the ground floor and although I did not get my desired view, the view from my current room isn't too bad. If I look hard enough I can see the city and the long grass infront of my room attracts cute little magpies that never fail to serenade me with their pretty chirpy songs. :P The sky is adds a lovely touch to my view.
The downside is that I am on the side which faces another unit and so people tend to look in.. but it's ok I will be friendly and give them a friendly wave! :P
Leaving Singapore was bittersweet. I miss my family and friends back home but at the same time I was glad to be reunited with my dearies friends here... :D When we met it was big hugs all around and lots of laughter and good times.
It was really exciting to be setting up a home all over again and this time I had to buy things like floor mats and dish drainers. It was really exciting as I never got to set up a home the last time as most things were already in place, so I ma enjoying the experience but I must say it was very tiring!
I have met 2 out of 4 of my new housemates. And they are SO friendly!! One is Irish and the other is American. Yes, we have the world in our unit. :) We share almost all our stuff and we have COVERSATIONS!! Haha... no more just a hi or a hello... The best bit is that my friends feel comfortable when they come over and they have conversations with my housemates too.
Wahaha.. yes yes finally my home is not a vacuum.
Thank God for the lovely blessings he brought into my life!
*smiles all around*

3 Comments:
hey
that sounds so positive over dere... =) i'm glad that ur new rmmates are friendlier and better house mates...
let us know more when you see the other 2 rmmates yah.. hope things turn out better for you..
looking fwd to sch? i'm almost coming to a end of my sem.. hahah.. hope ur results are good ah..
well i'll tok 2 u soon! take care!
Praise God for the wonders that HE had made in your life...
Gambate!!!!
Praise God for the wonders that HE had made in your life...
Gambate!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home