Saturday, June 17, 2006

study study study

Hmm... I really shouldn't be here, but I can't seem to get started on my readings for psychology. Sigh... should have just gone to do my groceries.

Anyways, exams start on thursday for me and ends on saturday. And THEN... I can finally get some shopping done, shift to my new unit and take a short break in that sunny island called Singapore. :D

Yes, I am shifting to a new unit as I have had enough of living in cold, unfeeling and bacteria contaminated one. For those who have read my previous entries, you would know what I mean. I can't believe how anyone can stand the smell and condition of this unit... i would have cleaned it, but I do have exams and there are 3 of them who don't and I have been doing it one a month for the past few months, so don't you think it is about time they do it?

I have not got any confirmation about which unit I'll be given or if I can even move at all... but it looks promising. Hopefully I'll get good news in the week to come.

The only things I would miss about living in this unit are: the view and my neighbour and good friend, Daniella - I can no longer tell her I would be at her place in 30s and talk to her from my balcony... :_( I'm sure the two of us would work something out... I'll just have to get more DVDs to entice her to walk the long way over to my unit... wahaha... sigh... but I can't just call her for a spur of the moment DVD session... maybe I can... I just need good DVDs... :P

I don't have any clue what is happening, but I can't seem to sit still and concentrate on studying! Argh... I've been awake since 10.30 and I have not gotten anything done and it is now almost 4pm! I need people to study with me.... (I miss my study buddies.. remember meeting everday except sunday to study??) I have study buddies here but it is hard as the library does not extend its hours, it closes at 6 on fridays and the walk back home is so dark you don't want to come home too late.. and so I have no choice to study in my room, which is a little full of disractions.

And the lack of a panic hype in the air is making my body think it is not exam time... *grumbles* I am worried for the exams to be honest as it is very different from any of the exams I had ever done but why is my eyes not fixated on my textbooks and notes: i have no idea.

I just want to get through this semester without failing.... *whines*

Yes yes, I am in a cranky mood. Something is just not right and I can't seem to put a finger on it. Maybe I just miss home...

Ok ok.. enough of my senseless ramblings... I really should hit my books now....

Tata! And I'll see you all on 1st July...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWW.... You're such a squishy sweety! I'll miss having you as a neighbor too.. I won't get Adazel yelling from the balcony.. Okay, not yelling, I'm just kidding...
I'm happy for you, though.. Happy that you'll have great housemates and have better living conditions. And you be able to make more friends on that side of the village, aye?
For now, exams are coming and we just should not be stressing coz we'll be fine, I believe.. and you'll do fantastic.. So, yeah, study..But don't let it drain ya, adazel!

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo! having problem concentrating? ahh... you need me. LOL! i miss the days we studied in TP. Those long long days and i 'm always the one taking a little nap, snacking, distracting you. hee. i grumbled and grumbled at that point of time but how i wish we have another chance to do that. or maybe we 'll do it again? who knows?

Daniella pls do me a favor. drop as often as you can. you know she'll miss your presence. take care girls!

study in the wisdom and strength of the Lord. its easier! =D

love, wei

12:18 AM  
Blogger Bella said...

ADA!!!! i am in no betta mood than u.. *whines* me too, i miss e study times we had.. haha.. esp the fyp report rush at ur house.. totally freaking but i miss those times a heck of alot...
all e best 4 your papers yeah?
just tt i'll finish on the 30 june.. bleah...

10:44 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Hey, remember to rug out when you are having exams during winter. The heaters in the sturt gym/sports centre are not fantastic and you suffer from cold & numb finger tips esp if you have a morning paper!!Do remember to inform Phoebe & I of your new ext!!We should meet up again!!All the best for your exams!!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home