clover's galore
What do you do when you have handed in your last assignment and want to take a break before you start mugging for the exams? Take loads and loads of pictures, take a walk in the woods and take a long stroll to fast food eateries for a pig out!
That's what I did and below are the pictures that tell all.

a sea of clovers

a 5 min walk to uni

me and my tree

my garden

our 2nd stop - hot chocolate and babychino (I didn't make the name up!)
Don't you just love the lush greenary around? :P
The best part about living here is the endless surprises you get whenever you wake up. Everyday is truly and literally a gift! :D
Here are some of the wonderful gifts I've recieved:

A beautiful rainbow appeared when i came out of the shower some weeks back. You get to see lots of rainbows here, this would have been my 4th or 5th time since I've touched down, which is equivalent to the number of rainbows I think I've seen back home.
Nonetheless, rainbows never fail to get me all excited. I love them as they are a constant reminder of God's promise. :)

The view from uni
Isn't it lovely?
It is really easy to wind down when i come home everyday as all the lush greenary just zaps all the tensions out of me. You feel a sense of calm and I enjoy the moment when I wind up my blinds in the morning as I never know what I'll see.
I love the sounds of nature that fills the air and the smell of freshness that lifts the air whenever I open my windows!
That's what I did and below are the pictures that tell all.

a sea of clovers

a 5 min walk to uni

me and my tree

my garden

our 2nd stop - hot chocolate and babychino (I didn't make the name up!)
Don't you just love the lush greenary around? :P
The best part about living here is the endless surprises you get whenever you wake up. Everyday is truly and literally a gift! :D
Here are some of the wonderful gifts I've recieved:

A beautiful rainbow appeared when i came out of the shower some weeks back. You get to see lots of rainbows here, this would have been my 4th or 5th time since I've touched down, which is equivalent to the number of rainbows I think I've seen back home.
Nonetheless, rainbows never fail to get me all excited. I love them as they are a constant reminder of God's promise. :)

The view from uni
Isn't it lovely?
It is really easy to wind down when i come home everyday as all the lush greenary just zaps all the tensions out of me. You feel a sense of calm and I enjoy the moment when I wind up my blinds in the morning as I never know what I'll see.
I love the sounds of nature that fills the air and the smell of freshness that lifts the air whenever I open my windows!

2 Comments:
yay! i <3 rainbows tooo (: take care alright.
tha rainbow is so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home