hmmm....
Brain exhaustion.
Ice cream and winter.
Assignments and exams.
Long nights and short days.
I really do not have anything to write to fill this little space amidst cyber space. But I need to break the monotony after facing an assignment all day and possibly all week.
Exams are fast approaching and the stress is definitely mounting. I pray that I can survive this semaster and come out of it alive. :P
I need to buy groceries soon... I need more chocolate!

My standard chocolate bar

My yummylicious muffin from Theo's
Ice cream and winter.
Assignments and exams.
Long nights and short days.
I really do not have anything to write to fill this little space amidst cyber space. But I need to break the monotony after facing an assignment all day and possibly all week.
Exams are fast approaching and the stress is definitely mounting. I pray that I can survive this semaster and come out of it alive. :P
I need to buy groceries soon... I need more chocolate!

My standard chocolate bar

My yummylicious muffin from Theo's

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home