Sunday, May 21, 2006

the internet - a luxury

Having the internet up and running is a luxury around here - the internet has been down almost ALL day except for the few short hours it was up today (and now!) since friday!! I hope it will not give any problems tomorrow, it is virtually impossible to do assignments when the internet is down... and I have another 3 more assignments due at the end of the month (oops! one is due on tues...)

Yes... I've been busy with assignments and after the mad phase is over: EXAMS! Hoenestly I am worried for the big E as it has been ages since i sat for an exam. It doesn't help that in my last year of poly I had only 1 exam. :S

But on the brighter note: i get to see hor fun, char siew bao, chee cheong fun, chai dao quey, sambal stingray, char siew fun, wanton mee, chicken wings (bbq), proper tau suan (not my mushy pureed looking kind), laksa with the white noodles!, prawn mee, bak kut teh and loads of other local food soon! :P

Oh wells.... sorry for this rather brainless jabbering I have put here.... brain's tired but my hair is not dry enough for me to go to be.... so since the net is up i thought why not blog...

okay before I go on rambling about nonsense... nites!

1 Comments:

Blogger t ruth said...

Wow Wow. Look at all the food you've thought of. I'm kinda sick of it here. Lol

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home