Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Sweetly Surprising

7th May 2004 was the start of a journey I hold dear my heart. And today I got my long awaiited surprise! :) My beloved got me a lovely lovely black ipod nano with special songs in it for me! :P

Honestly, even if he had just burnt a cd for me - I'd still be estactic as being apart from each other physically has made me treasure the little things more. But the nano was a pleasant surprise with a lovely message on it... it may not be the most romantic of words, but they hold so much for me and him and that is enough.

Looking back at the past 2 years, I see joy, laughter, tears and many lovely memories - all of which I am thankful for and hold dear to my heart. It is funny how everything started with: 'this room smells like an SIA plane'. :P That one phrase marked the start of what was the start of a lovely lovely journey. A journey filled with so much emotions, a journey filled with loads of memories, a journey that brings a smile to my face whenever I look back at the path we've taken.

I am blessed with a beloved who prays with me, laughs with me, cries with me and stands by me through life's ups and downs. And through the many events that have unfolded since my arrival to Adelaide I'd say, I am blessed, blessed with the love of the most beautiful person, someone who had given me his all even in the worst circumstances.



Lord Jesus, grant that we, Marcus and Ada, may have a true and understanding love for each other.
Grant that we may both be filled with faith and trust.
Give us the grace to live with each other in peace and harmony.
May we always bear with one another's weaknesses and grow from each other's strengths.
Help us to forgive one another's failings and grant us patience, kindness, cheerfulness and the spirit of placing the well being of one another ahead of self.
May the love that brought us together grow and mature with each passing year.
Bring us both ever closer to You through our love for each other.
Let our love grow to perfection. Amen.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bella said...

OMG!! now u've got a black nano too!! heh heh.. is it exactly e same memory capacity as mine? tsk tsk.. marcus copy andy lah... *shakes head*

12:19 PM  
Blogger t ruth said...

I 'm so touched by what you wrote. i had to blink back tears. indeed, this relationship is greatly blessed. Lord Jesus, I pray that you will pour forth your love unto them, that others may see you. May they put you in the first place in whatever they do, and Lord, enlarge their territory for their obedience. Amen.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Bella said...

haha.. did u realise tt xw is always crying?? tsk tsk...

10:40 AM  
Blogger t ruth said...

think of tears, you see xiaowei. haha!

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sniff sniff... So sentimental, I just can't hold back my tears... So happy for you!

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Halo Ada Tok !
Hope u are are fine over Australia !

You are truely an inspiring example for all of us out there - full of determination, faith and strength; internally. God will definitely shine on a kind soul like you. I dunno why i am talking like tat but i definitely miss the "ballon-man story" dat u told me before our B-mic exam. Do come back soon ok. Smile always !

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home