Thursday, April 27, 2006

When a door closes, a window opens

I don't want to jinx anything so I won't spell out what has been happening but I wanted to share the little tinsy winsy bit of what may or may not be good news. The thing is, the outcome is not definite and everything is just swimming so i can't quite say anything till.... (hopefully in the next few months).

But how can you contain the joy knowing there is slight glimmer of light at the end of what seemed like an idefinite tunnel? I've prayed so hard for a day we won't just share the same side of the moon but rather stand on the same soil and yet work towards our dreams, and now there is a small hope that it may just come true. BUT... the thing is what we know now is just the tip of the ice berg, the icing on the cake and the unhatched eggs. So i do not want to count my chicks before they hatch, I'll continue praying that the light at the end of the tunnel would start to shine brighter.

When I was given a slight taste of the icing, I truly felt His presence and His touch. When we had doors closed and slammed in our faces, we felt lost, confused and uncertain of what our future would be like. And now a window has a small opening, but whether that window would soon be wide open and leading to something we both want - we have to be patient and wait, wait for Him to reveal in His time.

Sometimes, what seems like the best situation may no longer seem like the best when He reveals another path to you. And I am eagerly waiting for him to reveal this one... but in His time.

To my beloved:
Baby, I am very proud of you and I hope to hear good news soon. But whatever the outcome, we both know that it is part of a big picture that He has painted for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home