Tuesday, April 25, 2006

ugh!

I honestly have no idea what is up with my housemates. Why can't I clean the house because the house is freaking dirty?! Why must they ask me if I am cleaning my home just because I've got friends coming over? Ugh... Seriously I have no idea how people who are not house proud. I am so embarrased when friends come over to be honest, the toilets are terribly stained and the floor are just in the most disgusting state one can ever imagine.

But why can't i clean the house because I honestly can't stand the state it was in?

*Sorry Joanna and Phoebe, I know you know who i'm talking about, but I just can't stand it anymore.... *

Anyhow, after today i have to officially step out of holiday mood. I miss lecture (the only class I had) yesterday as the buses screwed up our plan and we could not get back to uni on time, so I just have to watch it on webCT.

It is anzac today, and all the channels except one is showing war associated stuff... so I'm watching hottie Tim Mcgraw on the tele. :P And of course I am going to do my reeadings and then cook yummylicious paella (at least I hope it'll be) and then it will be a fun-filled night with old friends: Joanna and Phoebe.

6 more weeks to exams... stress stress stress... But after that, I'll be on my way back to Singapore.... :P Yep... laksa, popiah, horfun, mee pok, wanton mee, curry, ice kacang, dim sum, chicken wings, sambal sting ray... HERE I COME.... :P I will miss the weather here though... It'll be cold then... but it'll still be when I'm back... :P

Oh yah... I have to take a pic of the sushi here, they are humongously BIG!!!!!! :P I have yet to eat one though...

Okay okay... shall end now and will blog something less whiney the next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home