Oh no... quick make the clock stop!
*Thank you all for your encouragements and love... *muaks*
My two week break is almost coming to an end now... and I still have tons of reading to do... ugh! But oh well at least I've completed assessing the causes of Pearl's pneumonia.
I didn't do much during the break except attending the usual easter tridium from maundy thursday to Easter. I had a fantastic easter as I got to spend time in prayer with new found friends and built a stronger relationship with the Lord. Prayer and friends are definitely the things keeping me together here.
Throughout this time, I have developed greater tolerance and have learnt to see things differently and I am thankful for that.
I got to witness a friend's baptism and I think i was 10 times more excited than he was (Haha! it is not my fault I am so easily excitable...) and I became an altar server. :)
Oh yes and I froze in the dress I wore for easter vigil mass - it is not my fault I don't have a nice long trench coat to match.. :P Alright... i was just vain and paid the price.
On saturday, I went to the botanical gardens for a picnic, laid on the grass (ok ok, I still don't dare rest my head on the grass, but the rest of me was flat out in the grass), chilled with friends, climbed trees and ate loads of yummy food. :) So here is a dare to all my friends back home: Shall we have a picnic on a grass patch right smack in the middle of orchard rd?? :P
It is really hard to describe my two main non studying activities into words, as it would never do justice to the incredible time I had. So I'll let the pictures do the talking. :)

the start

the friends and the food

my friends and the tree (no prizes for guessing why I'm not in the picture)

my friends and our varied tolerances of the cold

my friends and the dress i froze in on easter vigil
Okies... till next time! Take care...
My two week break is almost coming to an end now... and I still have tons of reading to do... ugh! But oh well at least I've completed assessing the causes of Pearl's pneumonia.
I didn't do much during the break except attending the usual easter tridium from maundy thursday to Easter. I had a fantastic easter as I got to spend time in prayer with new found friends and built a stronger relationship with the Lord. Prayer and friends are definitely the things keeping me together here.
Throughout this time, I have developed greater tolerance and have learnt to see things differently and I am thankful for that.
I got to witness a friend's baptism and I think i was 10 times more excited than he was (Haha! it is not my fault I am so easily excitable...) and I became an altar server. :)
Oh yes and I froze in the dress I wore for easter vigil mass - it is not my fault I don't have a nice long trench coat to match.. :P Alright... i was just vain and paid the price.
On saturday, I went to the botanical gardens for a picnic, laid on the grass (ok ok, I still don't dare rest my head on the grass, but the rest of me was flat out in the grass), chilled with friends, climbed trees and ate loads of yummy food. :) So here is a dare to all my friends back home: Shall we have a picnic on a grass patch right smack in the middle of orchard rd?? :P
It is really hard to describe my two main non studying activities into words, as it would never do justice to the incredible time I had. So I'll let the pictures do the talking. :)

the start

the friends and the food

my friends and the tree (no prizes for guessing why I'm not in the picture)

my friends and our varied tolerances of the cold

my friends and the dress i froze in on easter vigil
Okies... till next time! Take care...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home