Saturday, July 29, 2006

lemonade bacardi

Lemonade bacardi, 2 great movies and great company was definitely the best way to spend a friday evening. :P

It is amazing what unwinding does to your system. With the lack of sleep and stress I was just all weird over the last 2 days, but all it took was for some special time with someone up above, knowing deep down in your heart that there are people who care, and just a night of rest and relaxation and I feel a 180 degrees better.

The first week of school was a roller coaster ride and to some extent I had no idea where I was heading. And I missed the things I was familiar with. There were just so many changes going on around me that it made my system crash. The changes weren't necessarily bad, it was just the fact that things were changing that made me feel like I was loosing control.

And then there was a health scare from home which made me question my existance here. But now it all makes sense.

Everything happen for a reason and I definitely know what is going on and what was the reason behind everything.

Knowing something doesn't necessarily makes things all better - it is just a map guiding you to the destination that is waiting for you.

I know that there is someone I miss hanging out with and I really should take the time to spend it with her. There were so many things happening in my life the last 2 weeks that I realised how I forgot to slow down and take in what is around me and treasure the things that are close to my heart.

I have to open my 5 senses more and not allow my daily smoke to could them as they are gifts given to me to help me navigate my way around.

Sometimes you fear something so bad that you try so hard to prevent it but only to realise at the end of it all, you were creating the one thing you didn't want. I am glad I realised it halfway and I hope I am not too late.

Another thing I have learnt to do is channel my thoughts to bigger things when small things come my way. There are alot more people out there with problems far greater than mine - so the next time I feel like my world is crumbling down on me, I take me to another place and see the big picture.

Crosses are heavy to carry but they bear great lessons.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. i'm starting to see many chim postings.. haha..

xw oso.. urs too.. wonder wat deb will be like..

well the week's coming to an end.. hehe.. enjoythe coming weekend.. i'm bz mugging.. exams next week..
hehe..

take care ya! =)

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home