have you ever
Have you ever felt so lost that the only way to go is down?
Have you ever felt like you have lost people who had once known you inside, out, left, right and centre?
Have you ever felt like you are on the wrong path and you moving further away from the right?
Have you ever felt the fear of loosing someone dear?
Have you ever felt so lost, you feel you are stuck in a maze with no exits?
I had. I do. i will.
Have you ever felt like you have lost people who had once known you inside, out, left, right and centre?
Have you ever felt like you are on the wrong path and you moving further away from the right?
Have you ever felt the fear of loosing someone dear?
Have you ever felt so lost, you feel you are stuck in a maze with no exits?
I had. I do. i will.

1 Comments:
hey dear what happened? ya alright? its normal for you to feel far from people whom you 've close to cos of the shorter time spent together, and of cos the distance. although this is expected, relationships can be drawn nearer thru many many ways. like videos (what you've done), a short msg, an email, a phonecall, and a lot of times, through the heart to heart connection btw 2. its okay to feel a little wobby at times, but remember to get back on track. love rules.
pls call me okay. or i'll call you.
Post a Comment
<< Home