I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.. dateline that is.
Hey all back in sunny Singapore!
I'm sorry for not updating as often as I'd like to as I've just been so busy with school... and the occasional scrubs.. :P The past 2 weeks was also a mad scramble to get WARM clothes... yes... I finally own a decent amount of long sleeves and winter stuff.
It is getting colder by the day here (at least I feel it is) and blue toes and fingers are not uncommon. Horsey... I do make hot chocolate when that happens but ... it just cools down too fast!! By the time I cap my thermal cup... it's barely warm....
ok ok... so to make up for the lack of words.. I've put up some pics. Apologies for the lack of humans in the pictures... the scenary just loves the camera .. ok maybe vice versa.
Enjoy...

From my balcony

The valley I cross everyday to get to the main campus

Taken from the path I use to get back to my unit

Me and the trees

Breakfast!

My room

2nd half of the room
Okay... think this cost me to use a huge chunk of my internet credits... so please enjoy! :P
Take care!
I'm sorry for not updating as often as I'd like to as I've just been so busy with school... and the occasional scrubs.. :P The past 2 weeks was also a mad scramble to get WARM clothes... yes... I finally own a decent amount of long sleeves and winter stuff.
It is getting colder by the day here (at least I feel it is) and blue toes and fingers are not uncommon. Horsey... I do make hot chocolate when that happens but ... it just cools down too fast!! By the time I cap my thermal cup... it's barely warm....
ok ok... so to make up for the lack of words.. I've put up some pics. Apologies for the lack of humans in the pictures... the scenary just loves the camera .. ok maybe vice versa.
Enjoy...

From my balcony

The valley I cross everyday to get to the main campus

Taken from the path I use to get back to my unit

Me and the trees

Breakfast!

My room

2nd half of the room
Okay... think this cost me to use a huge chunk of my internet credits... so please enjoy! :P
Take care!

3 Comments:
keep warm and snuggly ada! muaks!
ur room view is soooooooo beautiful! and ur sch has so much nature! I'm starting to regret choosing unsw... irks! miss u babe.. pls do drop me a call when u feel like it AND when u're free ok? coz my hp batt is going crazy under the weather conditions here so outgoing calls are very very small a percentage I make....
Wow. What a beautiful place. I know why some students stay there for good now. Cos I will do the same too. Its just too nice a place compared to Sinagpore.
Post a Comment
<< Home