Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Exhausted

The only word that can describe how i feel right now as i wait for my assignment to come through the printer. A full 12 hours work (ok ok not exactly... I did have a few breaks here and there) and the sun is up (at 6.30am), I am ready for my shower and my body is just drained from any ounce of energy.

I honestly don't understand myself, I can never not burn the midnight oil. I have tried a gazillion times to do this assignment before hand but to no avail. It is as if my brain needs the panic factor to get going or something.

Hmmm.... I am so so tired.... But at least the assignment is done! :D And now i can look forward to the halloween party on campus this weekend! Hee..

Oh... I wish whatever that was keepig me up all night would keep me up for another 3 hours! That is all I ask for... keep me awake till 12 and I will give you sleep....

Okay... my assignment is hot off the printer, so i have to go tend to it now...

tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home