inspired
As I mentioned a while ago, I had just got my hands into scrapbooking and am loving everybit of it! :P I have since completed 2 projects and can finally share it with all of you! The reason being they were birthday gifts and so I could not spoil it for the birthday girls, could I?


And there is one more to come! Haha... yes yes it is for another friend's birthday! :P
It is a hobby I am glad I got into as it has opened my eyes to so many things, not necessarily scrapbooking related. You see, when i embark on a project whether it is for someone else or for me, it takes me on an emotional journey back in time or in the now and with each experience I discover somehting special about the my life or the friendship I share with that special friend.
In addition, I have started to experiment with the camera and try to take shots that would help add character to my projects! (",)
Best of all, when you are down with viral gastroenteritis (which sucks!), and you can't seem to focus on getting any work done, you can still use your brain instead of wasting the day away... :P
Okies dokies, that's all for now!
Till next time... Be inspired!


And there is one more to come! Haha... yes yes it is for another friend's birthday! :P
It is a hobby I am glad I got into as it has opened my eyes to so many things, not necessarily scrapbooking related. You see, when i embark on a project whether it is for someone else or for me, it takes me on an emotional journey back in time or in the now and with each experience I discover somehting special about the my life or the friendship I share with that special friend.
In addition, I have started to experiment with the camera and try to take shots that would help add character to my projects! (",)
Best of all, when you are down with viral gastroenteritis (which sucks!), and you can't seem to focus on getting any work done, you can still use your brain instead of wasting the day away... :P
Okies dokies, that's all for now!
Till next time... Be inspired!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home