Thursday, September 14, 2006

Understanding is missed

When I am rushing an assignment and my mood is foul, I miss the understanding of my family and friends the most. I never realised how much all of you had to tolerate when I am in this frame of mine.

I would never have realised it if it is not for the smiles I have to force my facial muscles to make as I walk through the hallway of my unit. Please don't get the wrong idea, the friends here are real gems! I just don't feel it is right for me to be showing them this side of me as they are already stressed with the same assignment and my housemates ahouldn't have to be made to tolerate this too!

You would know I am rushing an assignment when I am having tim tams day and night and my table is covered with stacks of files and books. Right now, I miss the call for me to come out to have dinner, the cup noodle that would be shoved under my nose so that I have no choice but to stop and eat.

My frustration level is at a all time high - all thanks to Ada's last minute start on her asisgnment once again. Why do i keep doing this when I know this would happen? Worst of all, I have done this for the past 4 years!

*grumbles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home