Pamper Meself Today!
I should get into the habit of doing this alot more: a nice long warm shower, a face mask, and lovely music for the moods.
I am already starting to feel all rejuvenated and relaxed. A good frame of mind to start on ALL my pending asisgnments. All that is missing is a nice drink and the time to sit down and chill out by my window with a good read.
Alright, I could have done that but I decided to spend the time scrapbooking instead and finally replying the one and only lovely to send me a hand wriiten mail.
I am starting to appreciate the whole 'ME' time thing and I am loving every minute of it! :P It is way better than the 'Me' time I used to have in the shower. Now, 'Me' time is time spent doing the things I enjoy, not just confined to the shower. Hmm... if only my course required me to read books in a cafe. Haha... wishful thinking on my part.
'Me' time is good, but it is made better when you have somewhere to channel all the lovely fuzzy wuzzy feelings you feel inside to someone else. :D
I need my family and friends .... Haha... it is not that bad really, I just miss all of you in the sunny island! It is so bizarre having 2 homes really, because I can most certainly garuntee that I will miss Adelaide when I am back in the sunny island.
Alrighty I really should get cracking on that assignment.
Take care folks!

P.s. Apologies if the post was going nowhere for you... my brain is on holiday! :P
I am already starting to feel all rejuvenated and relaxed. A good frame of mind to start on ALL my pending asisgnments. All that is missing is a nice drink and the time to sit down and chill out by my window with a good read.
Alright, I could have done that but I decided to spend the time scrapbooking instead and finally replying the one and only lovely to send me a hand wriiten mail.
I am starting to appreciate the whole 'ME' time thing and I am loving every minute of it! :P It is way better than the 'Me' time I used to have in the shower. Now, 'Me' time is time spent doing the things I enjoy, not just confined to the shower. Hmm... if only my course required me to read books in a cafe. Haha... wishful thinking on my part.
'Me' time is good, but it is made better when you have somewhere to channel all the lovely fuzzy wuzzy feelings you feel inside to someone else. :D
I need my family and friends .... Haha... it is not that bad really, I just miss all of you in the sunny island! It is so bizarre having 2 homes really, because I can most certainly garuntee that I will miss Adelaide when I am back in the sunny island.
Alrighty I really should get cracking on that assignment.
Take care folks!

P.s. Apologies if the post was going nowhere for you... my brain is on holiday! :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home