in a daze
Many things have happened since my last entry: we welcomed 2006, celebrated chinese new year, had a farewell party, celebrated valentine's and this week have been a series of lunch, dinners and even suppers to meet up with friends before I set foot out of my comfort zone on Saturday.
New year's was fantastic! We attended a pink party at Jachin's and got dunked! Haha... my camera went swimming too and it fried! Oh wells... a good excuse to get a new camera eh? :P
Chinese New Year had the usual visiting frenzy and yummy goodies! :P I hope I get to come back for CNY next year as I will definitely miss all the food and my relatives! I see most of them on a once a year basis and thus, it'll be a pity to skip a year as the older my ability to converse with them improves and it becomes a very enjoyable affair! I am so going to miss my grandmamas and see jim po (grandauntie)!!
On 11 Feb, Marcus and a group of friends organised a farewell for me at Harry's @ The Esplanade... and it was FANTASTIC!!! Paul played with an additional drummer and the bassist Ignatius Bong!! The music was really really good and with the company of all my closest friends, brother and beloved - it was the right recipe for a fabulous night out! We were there from 7.30 - 1.00am.... we sat through all 3 sets!
During their first set, Marcus and my friends requested for a song dedication! AND Paul did it! He sang 'leaving on a jet plane' ... on a normal circumstance I would have balled my eyes out ... but he funked it up so much I enjoyed it so much i had no time to cry! And for the full song I felt like a princess.. and it eextended to the rest of the night as my darling allowed me to order anything i wanted which is aluxury as we are in most cases on a tight budget!
THANK YOU to all the darlings that came! All of you made the night a lovely and memorable one for me! *muaks*
Valentine's was a simple affair this year but a great one! My darling dearest surprised me with a lovely bouquet and a present hunt! He actually hid the present in my house and I was suppose to find it... haha... i couldn't believe it was actually right under my nose and I didn't even know!
And as Marcus was suppose to be working that night, we were to have celebrated it on wednesday... so i met Hazel for an afternoon of catching up and yummylicious lunch!
As Marcus had a terrible backache after his night shift, he took MC so he joined us for a durian dinner with my godparents, godbro and godsis! there was hor fun and fried rice too... thus I ate my heart out as it would be a year before I get to eat all 3!!!
And today we went for out valentine's meal - chicken rice!! Haha.. yes yes another one of my favourite local dish! We then went window shopping, followed by dinner at sakae with his parents. He then proceeded for class while i waited for both Alicia and him to finish before heading for supper at grapevine. And they then sprung a surprise on me and gace me an i-sight!!! Alicia gave me a really sweet card which almost brought me to tears (I had to fight to control them or else i would have flooded the place!).
Amidst all the laughter, catching up sessions and food, deep down inside I struggle to close my eyes every night. I wish for longer days, longer day hours, less night hours, slower minutes and for even time to stand still. I am going to miss all these people who have helped shape my life and make each day memorable! It has also made me realise how lucky I am to have all these angels in my life!
Throughout the 21 years of my life, these people have left footprints in my hearts, each so deep that it is etched into the very core of me. They had never let me down and were always there for every up and down of my life. In my deepest and darkest hours some had even stayed up with me just to let me rid everything out of my system. Some had even slapped me into reality and showed my true reflection, shaping me into who I am today. Not forgetting the darlings who studied with me for each and every major exam - you all helped fuel the energy I needed!
Thus, as the 18th draws nearer, I find it harder to make that step to leave as I do not want to leave them behind. I wish I could be physically there with them for every up and down in their lives to give them that hug and words of encouragement! I can no longer just call them out for a meal, chocolate, beer, drinks or a movie.. and sometimes even pool! No more makan sessions with my poly babes every month.... No more brewerkz with Char.... till I return in december...
So to all darling friends - I am going to miss you all so so much! But I am always just a phonecall away... so don't hesitate to call me okie? Keep in touch as I want to know how you're doing and when the going gets tough I am always always just a phone call away...
Another bunch of people I am going to miss will be my RCIY babies! I'm sorry I can't be there for the exciting line-ups awaiting all of you this year! I am going to miss all of you - from the funny antics that happen during sessions to the drama that unfolds during camps... and of course! The beautiful friendships I have with each and everyone of you! All of you never fail to put a smile on my face... even on bad days you make me smile!
Stay a family always okie? Take care, study hard and don't forget that I love you all...
The other person i am going to miss is my brother. Luc, I'm sorry i can't be physically there with you when enter poly and start checking out hot babes.. but keep me updated okie? We'll now have to move our late night chats to skype.... but I promise to make it as close to the real thing as possible ya? And do continue to show me the stuff you buy and don't leave out any exciting detail in you life okie? But most importantly, if you need a let out, I am always always just a phonecall away... i promise to keep my phone on 24/7! I love you and I am going to miss your nonsense and the sound of your guitar...
To my beloved... you know how I feel... so I'm just going to say: I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU! We can and will survive through what seems like a painful parting for now... let HIM lead the way as he has been for the past year and 9 months.
Be safe all of you... and take care!
New year's was fantastic! We attended a pink party at Jachin's and got dunked! Haha... my camera went swimming too and it fried! Oh wells... a good excuse to get a new camera eh? :P
Chinese New Year had the usual visiting frenzy and yummy goodies! :P I hope I get to come back for CNY next year as I will definitely miss all the food and my relatives! I see most of them on a once a year basis and thus, it'll be a pity to skip a year as the older my ability to converse with them improves and it becomes a very enjoyable affair! I am so going to miss my grandmamas and see jim po (grandauntie)!!
On 11 Feb, Marcus and a group of friends organised a farewell for me at Harry's @ The Esplanade... and it was FANTASTIC!!! Paul played with an additional drummer and the bassist Ignatius Bong!! The music was really really good and with the company of all my closest friends, brother and beloved - it was the right recipe for a fabulous night out! We were there from 7.30 - 1.00am.... we sat through all 3 sets!
During their first set, Marcus and my friends requested for a song dedication! AND Paul did it! He sang 'leaving on a jet plane' ... on a normal circumstance I would have balled my eyes out ... but he funked it up so much I enjoyed it so much i had no time to cry! And for the full song I felt like a princess.. and it eextended to the rest of the night as my darling allowed me to order anything i wanted which is aluxury as we are in most cases on a tight budget!
THANK YOU to all the darlings that came! All of you made the night a lovely and memorable one for me! *muaks*
Valentine's was a simple affair this year but a great one! My darling dearest surprised me with a lovely bouquet and a present hunt! He actually hid the present in my house and I was suppose to find it... haha... i couldn't believe it was actually right under my nose and I didn't even know!
And as Marcus was suppose to be working that night, we were to have celebrated it on wednesday... so i met Hazel for an afternoon of catching up and yummylicious lunch!
As Marcus had a terrible backache after his night shift, he took MC so he joined us for a durian dinner with my godparents, godbro and godsis! there was hor fun and fried rice too... thus I ate my heart out as it would be a year before I get to eat all 3!!!
And today we went for out valentine's meal - chicken rice!! Haha.. yes yes another one of my favourite local dish! We then went window shopping, followed by dinner at sakae with his parents. He then proceeded for class while i waited for both Alicia and him to finish before heading for supper at grapevine. And they then sprung a surprise on me and gace me an i-sight!!! Alicia gave me a really sweet card which almost brought me to tears (I had to fight to control them or else i would have flooded the place!).
Amidst all the laughter, catching up sessions and food, deep down inside I struggle to close my eyes every night. I wish for longer days, longer day hours, less night hours, slower minutes and for even time to stand still. I am going to miss all these people who have helped shape my life and make each day memorable! It has also made me realise how lucky I am to have all these angels in my life!
Throughout the 21 years of my life, these people have left footprints in my hearts, each so deep that it is etched into the very core of me. They had never let me down and were always there for every up and down of my life. In my deepest and darkest hours some had even stayed up with me just to let me rid everything out of my system. Some had even slapped me into reality and showed my true reflection, shaping me into who I am today. Not forgetting the darlings who studied with me for each and every major exam - you all helped fuel the energy I needed!
Thus, as the 18th draws nearer, I find it harder to make that step to leave as I do not want to leave them behind. I wish I could be physically there with them for every up and down in their lives to give them that hug and words of encouragement! I can no longer just call them out for a meal, chocolate, beer, drinks or a movie.. and sometimes even pool! No more makan sessions with my poly babes every month.... No more brewerkz with Char.... till I return in december...
So to all darling friends - I am going to miss you all so so much! But I am always just a phonecall away... so don't hesitate to call me okie? Keep in touch as I want to know how you're doing and when the going gets tough I am always always just a phone call away...
Another bunch of people I am going to miss will be my RCIY babies! I'm sorry I can't be there for the exciting line-ups awaiting all of you this year! I am going to miss all of you - from the funny antics that happen during sessions to the drama that unfolds during camps... and of course! The beautiful friendships I have with each and everyone of you! All of you never fail to put a smile on my face... even on bad days you make me smile!
Stay a family always okie? Take care, study hard and don't forget that I love you all...
The other person i am going to miss is my brother. Luc, I'm sorry i can't be physically there with you when enter poly and start checking out hot babes.. but keep me updated okie? We'll now have to move our late night chats to skype.... but I promise to make it as close to the real thing as possible ya? And do continue to show me the stuff you buy and don't leave out any exciting detail in you life okie? But most importantly, if you need a let out, I am always always just a phonecall away... i promise to keep my phone on 24/7! I love you and I am going to miss your nonsense and the sound of your guitar...
To my beloved... you know how I feel... so I'm just going to say: I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU! We can and will survive through what seems like a painful parting for now... let HIM lead the way as he has been for the past year and 9 months.
Be safe all of you... and take care!

6 Comments:
i will definately call u whenever i need to. just be ready when the bill arrives.
heyhey! all the best yea! (: we will miss ya!
i miss you so much baby..
i love you!
I hope you have settled down into your new residency. Should need someone to talk to, call phoebe and I at 16170
Hi Ada,
How are you settling down? Do drop us an email at yonghearn_amanda at hotmail dot com!
Take care :)
hey! finally see an update here!!! hashahahah..
hey miss u so much.. so anything can jus msg u or call u rite??
did marcus tell u i got in to sim liao?
take care over dere... miss u lots..
Post a Comment
<< Home