Friday, July 15, 2005

Charity

In wake of what has happened I can't help but pen my views about it: Yep, you should all know what has happened (except dear cherie who is so far away!! *sob*)

Personally, I was very upset when I first heard about the way the funds were being used and like everyone else I wanted to boycott the organisation and donate to other organisations instead. However, I thought about something someone once told me: when you give something and do it with love but the reciever had decieved you, the fault lies with the reciever. Looking at that I now say: why let the patients suffer because of what the management did?

I've studied about dialysis in my diploma and it is a painful and necessary procedure. Not to mention expensive as well. I've been to the organisation and I must say the facilities they have is truly one of the best and the care provided is very good. So in this outrage I pray people would remember the patients as their lives depend on the treatment and thus the donations that come in.

Everyone deserves a chance to live no matter what status they may have as in the eyes of God the richest man is equal to the poorest woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home