My Choice
Hi there! Haha... yep.. I'm finally back after a very long break... :P
This semester has been a pretty interesting one for me. For a simple reason that 2 of the most impotant festivals were celebrated during the course of this sem - christmas and chinese new year.
For me, these two celebrations mean loads of family time and doing things as a family. For one, i would do the christmas shopping with my mum and brother (and recently, Marcus), decorate the house with my brother, write a card to all my friends and make little gifts for my friends.
But this year I had to scale down things by a notch considering that I was already back in school. I must admit that I was very bummed out about it but after many hours of self-pity, I decided that i would let nothing dampen my christmas. So when christmas drew near, I kicked school aside for a while and just spent time preparing for christmas with my family.
Now, as chinese new year draws near, I wish I can do the same but due to the mountain load of datelines to meet, I can't. But I try to help my family out whenever I can. Such as I missed the third I-guide workship to help my parents with the groceries.
Am I doing thr right thing? Well, in my opinion, my fanily always comes first and that is more important to me than anything else.
For some it's silly, but for me... it's my choice and I'm glad I did it.
Ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home