Sunday, May 27, 2007

the reality of it all

I feel the need to blog and share some of my thoughts but no words are forming in my head and I am just numb from emotion. Sometimes things happen and you ask yourself why did it happen the way it did. I believe that God has his reasons and with everything He does, there is a purpose and a truth. He knows what is best and we just have to trust Him. But how do you know if something happened because He wanted it to be that way and not because you caused it to be?

Please do not try to answer these questions as there is more to what I have said here and any advice would really piss me off. I am not ready to hear the answers yet.

And to my lovlies: don't worry I am okay I am just in my 'thinking' mode again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home