I'm still here...
I've just been busy busy busy... first it was christmas, then came the family hong kong trip, then the new year and then a trip to the chalets (family resort - for my darlings from other parts of the globe)... :D
So yes... I am now well rested with the brain power to type a not so meaningful post. HA!
Life has been kind to me and I am thankful for my friends and family. You guys make me feel like home whereever I am.. *muaks*
The heat is still killing me and the humidity is surpressing my appetite heaps! Hmmm... myabe it is a good thing??
Okay.. would love to write more... but I need to poo and bathe...
so tata for now peeps!
So yes... I am now well rested with the brain power to type a not so meaningful post. HA!
Life has been kind to me and I am thankful for my friends and family. You guys make me feel like home whereever I am.. *muaks*
The heat is still killing me and the humidity is surpressing my appetite heaps! Hmmm... myabe it is a good thing??
Okay.. would love to write more... but I need to poo and bathe...
so tata for now peeps!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home