Hmm... if only...
If only certain things weren't the way they were, then things would be so much easier.
If only I could be at two places at once, then leaving either ends won't be so painful.
If only I could have a peek into the future, then I could prepare for the upcoming bumps.
But I guess such is life - as if 'if only's weren't 'if only's then life would be boring and there would be no room for growth.
Hmmm... but still... if only....
If only I could be at two places at once, then leaving either ends won't be so painful.
If only I could have a peek into the future, then I could prepare for the upcoming bumps.
But I guess such is life - as if 'if only's weren't 'if only's then life would be boring and there would be no room for growth.
Hmmm... but still... if only....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home