bummed
Okay so I was suppose to have hit the shower like an hour ago but I am still here browsing the net after being deprived of it for a day.
So what have I been up to?? Assignments would be the firts word that comes to mind. I have been adapting to my new home and I did go for a pubcrawl. I was to go for a camping trip this weekend, but with the load of asisgnments and stuff I had to give it a miss.
Basically, life has been busy busy busy.. :D I am hoping to get my assignment done asap just so that I can start on my exam revision. Okay, I see a senseless post coming so read on only if you have nothing better to do.
In the home front, the new home has been great! :D I do have to adpat to some changes from having lived in a mixed nationality home to one with SIngaporeans (not a bad thing, just different! :P) and instead of 4 other housemates I now only have 2.. :D And instead of living with random people who eventually became my friends, I am living with friends. And so again a different experience. But it has been good... it is a great feeling to be in a home that is filled with genuine love and care! :D
School has been stressful with a big assignment due on monday. I love the topic of research but I really wish I started this heaps earlier. I want to do friggin well for this assignment as it is my area of interest. I just wish my brain would co-operate. As for the other subjects, I basically cannot wait for assignments to be over so that I can get started on revision. I really really need to do that.
I can finally fathom why this semaster is one of the hardest semasters in my 4 year education. It is making everyone go all crazy and soemtimes even acting all odd. Me included. Or rather I feel like I have been dinging and donging in the most crazy of mood swings. I love this semaster because of the great letcurers I have this semaster and the awesoem awesome topics I am studying but I hate the workload and the stress.
I miss my darling who is holidaying in Spain so so much! You were my rock and my shield last year... and I feel like I need you now... and you would say: 'He wants you to run to Him, He wants to be there for you.' I guess I do owe Him some quiet time.. it has been a long while.
I want to feel okay and I need to find my quiet place. *Just another 5 more weeks, it'll soon be over.*
So what have I been up to?? Assignments would be the firts word that comes to mind. I have been adapting to my new home and I did go for a pubcrawl. I was to go for a camping trip this weekend, but with the load of asisgnments and stuff I had to give it a miss.
Basically, life has been busy busy busy.. :D I am hoping to get my assignment done asap just so that I can start on my exam revision. Okay, I see a senseless post coming so read on only if you have nothing better to do.
In the home front, the new home has been great! :D I do have to adpat to some changes from having lived in a mixed nationality home to one with SIngaporeans (not a bad thing, just different! :P) and instead of 4 other housemates I now only have 2.. :D And instead of living with random people who eventually became my friends, I am living with friends. And so again a different experience. But it has been good... it is a great feeling to be in a home that is filled with genuine love and care! :D
School has been stressful with a big assignment due on monday. I love the topic of research but I really wish I started this heaps earlier. I want to do friggin well for this assignment as it is my area of interest. I just wish my brain would co-operate. As for the other subjects, I basically cannot wait for assignments to be over so that I can get started on revision. I really really need to do that.
I can finally fathom why this semaster is one of the hardest semasters in my 4 year education. It is making everyone go all crazy and soemtimes even acting all odd. Me included. Or rather I feel like I have been dinging and donging in the most crazy of mood swings. I love this semaster because of the great letcurers I have this semaster and the awesoem awesome topics I am studying but I hate the workload and the stress.
I miss my darling who is holidaying in Spain so so much! You were my rock and my shield last year... and I feel like I need you now... and you would say: 'He wants you to run to Him, He wants to be there for you.' I guess I do owe Him some quiet time.. it has been a long while.
I want to feel okay and I need to find my quiet place. *Just another 5 more weeks, it'll soon be over.*

2 Comments:
No matter what, Ada, you will be okay. I know things have been crazy, and it really has. With all the stuff that has been going on for you, I honestly think that you've been coping really well. I know that it is God's grace on you.
You will make it through.
And I am confident that you'll do well for neuro, hey.. You've already got the interest in it, that's always a good start!!
If that is what Carrie would say to you, then I say "amen" to that! Only God alone can sustain us through this crazy second year, and through life in general.
Psalm 121:1-3
"I will lift up my eyes to the hills- from whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber."
God is here for you! Lift up your eyes, and run to Him!
I'll be praying for you.
Love you...
Ada Dearie... Hang in there! Lets work hard for the remaining 1 month alrite?
Are you going back home for the holidays? I will be back whole of July. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home