Saturday, April 28, 2007

rain glorious rain

It has been raining for three days straight now and it has been great! :) Our prayers for rain has been answered and I think the farmers are happy!

The rain brought on a sense of nostalgia and for some reason I take comfort in it. The leaves on the pine trees look greener, the cool breeze tingles the skin leaving a soft cool touch, the wind howls with joy and the plants seem to be dancing and rejoicing with the raindrops falling on them.

Everything looks so beautiful.

With my cup of hot instant noodles and the the sound of the pelting rain all that is missing is a book (a story book, not my assignment readings).

I love the rain and being all snuggled in my warm jumper. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniella said...

rain rain go away come again another day.. blah blah blah... yes, randomness during these rainy days..

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home