Monday, February 26, 2007

Oops!

Has it been ages since I last blogged or what?? haha.. sorry all but I guess you all know me by now: I suck at updating.. :P

Ok.. so i am back in Adelaide and it is amazing how much has happened since I touched down. I arrived thursday morning, only to have my pork floss sent back to Singapore.. grrr.... and greeted my everdarling sweetie pie Renee who patiently waited for me for more than an hour!!

I caught up with Dan and Fi and picked up some of my stuff.. I came back and the wonderful task of unpacking started. Boy do I have heaps of crap. Anyways.. I threw out a box of stuff as I really do not have the space for more junk and bought a tv stand for my tele.. yay!

Went to stock up the food cupboard on friday and headed to a pubcrawl that night... *would post the pictures soon when I get all of them uploaded*.. it was an interesting night and met heaps of newbies.

I was off on the road come Saturday morning to a town about a couple of hours away from Adelaide called Loxton for Ash's 21st birthday! It was great trip and I got to experience the whole Australian country lifestyle type of thing.. and I love it. the foo, the company and just the whole experience! It was amazing!!

I stayed up till about 1 and headed to the little room where we were all housed to sleep. I was about to fall asleep when I was awakened by a big aussie style: 'WHY ARE YOU IN BED SO EARLY?' type greeting.. haha... it was funny and a little traumatising all at once..

And on Sunday morning I was greeted with a wonderful aussie breakfast spread and by 1pm we were on our way back to Adelaide. We got back at 4.30, I went to church and I arrived home at 7pm after getting lost and continued with the unpacking.

And with that my holidays ended and classes started today! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home