Locked Jaw
Haha.. for the longest time I was wondering when would I find the time to update this little space. And tonight my jaw decided to lock itself and so am a little moodless about hitting the books. I hope the dentist would perform a miracle tomorrow and unlock this jaw of mine.
Anyhows... I have been having what I would call the pre-exam blast. Thee weekend after the halloween party we had our final fling here on housing and after which it was followed by a real American halloween here at my place, hosted by my everdarling Carrie. :D And a couple of days after that, we went bowling and boy did we have a blast!
The final fling was an awesome party with crazily cheap drinks from as low as a dollar. Haha.. It was a great night with fantastic music and yummylicious cake! :D We danced till our feet turned sore and partied till we got chased out of the community centre.
The day started with a trip to the market to stock up on food supplies for the big E period. I think I bought enough food to feed the library and it was the first time I splurged at the asian grocers! Haha... I can't help it if I crave instant noodles all the time when I am doing my exams, can I? And the bets instant noodles are at the asian grocers... :P
Next stop was a foot soak at Renee's! :D Need I say more? We then headed out for free food on the barbie and then the dressing up started! Hair, make-up, boop and pooch talk and hair-spray filled the air! Carrie was the make-up artist of the night, doing both Renee's and my eye shadow. She curled my hair and Renee straightened hers.




Renee's awesome hair-do she did on her own!
We got dressed and prettied and like all girls would be: we were fashionably late. :P And from this point on it was heaps of photo taking, drinks and of course! dancing!! Haha.. It was an awesome awesome night, which cannot be described in words and have to be experienced.








Halloween at our place was great! We had pumpkin pie, pumpkin seeds, apple cider for out tummies, pumpkin carving to keep us occupied and bobbing apples to keep the laughter in the air! :P














We were suppose to go reverse trick or treating but 11.30pm came a tad too quickly and so we had to shelve our plans to do that. But even without the trick or treating: it was a fantabulous night with heaps of laughter in the air!
And the last fun thing I did was bowling! And believe it or not: I won the champion bowler award. Heehee... I must have angels pushing my ball for me or something... hee..
The bowling alley here have great music that instantly puts you in a dancing mood. So, with that being said, no prizes for guessing what Carrie and I did. :P It was once again an awesome night with heaps of laughter, screaming and dancing!





And with that... it is now time to hit the books and get ready for the big E. I hope I pass... *falls on knees and prays*
Anyhows... I have been having what I would call the pre-exam blast. Thee weekend after the halloween party we had our final fling here on housing and after which it was followed by a real American halloween here at my place, hosted by my everdarling Carrie. :D And a couple of days after that, we went bowling and boy did we have a blast!
The final fling was an awesome party with crazily cheap drinks from as low as a dollar. Haha.. It was a great night with fantastic music and yummylicious cake! :D We danced till our feet turned sore and partied till we got chased out of the community centre.
The day started with a trip to the market to stock up on food supplies for the big E period. I think I bought enough food to feed the library and it was the first time I splurged at the asian grocers! Haha... I can't help it if I crave instant noodles all the time when I am doing my exams, can I? And the bets instant noodles are at the asian grocers... :P
Next stop was a foot soak at Renee's! :D Need I say more? We then headed out for free food on the barbie and then the dressing up started! Hair, make-up, boop and pooch talk and hair-spray filled the air! Carrie was the make-up artist of the night, doing both Renee's and my eye shadow. She curled my hair and Renee straightened hers.




Renee's awesome hair-do she did on her own!
We got dressed and prettied and like all girls would be: we were fashionably late. :P And from this point on it was heaps of photo taking, drinks and of course! dancing!! Haha.. It was an awesome awesome night, which cannot be described in words and have to be experienced.








Halloween at our place was great! We had pumpkin pie, pumpkin seeds, apple cider for out tummies, pumpkin carving to keep us occupied and bobbing apples to keep the laughter in the air! :P














We were suppose to go reverse trick or treating but 11.30pm came a tad too quickly and so we had to shelve our plans to do that. But even without the trick or treating: it was a fantabulous night with heaps of laughter in the air!
And the last fun thing I did was bowling! And believe it or not: I won the champion bowler award. Heehee... I must have angels pushing my ball for me or something... hee..
The bowling alley here have great music that instantly puts you in a dancing mood. So, with that being said, no prizes for guessing what Carrie and I did. :P It was once again an awesome night with heaps of laughter, screaming and dancing!





And with that... it is now time to hit the books and get ready for the big E. I hope I pass... *falls on knees and prays*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home