little miss 22
The best gift anyone can recieve on their birthday is the gift of friendship and that is exactly what i got this year.
Emma, a dear classmate got me a present and a card and caught me off guard as I didn't think she would remember when my birthday was! She remembered that I was interested in the song she listened to at a concert and she burnt it on a disc for me! And got me pair of pretty ear rings! :P
My dear friends Renee and Daniella spent the the entire day running around and planning the day for me and truly made me felt loved! I am so so thankful I have them in my life. *Sweeties, if you reading this: I LOVE YOU!*


They conspired with the other darling in my life: CARRIE! and kept me in suspense till we got to the location where the endless surprises would begin!
So it all started with Renee asking me the most random of questions such as if i ate seafood, or what my favourite colour was. Haha..
Carrie came home from camp and before even entering her room, she ran into my room and gave me a bear hug and sang the birthady song on top of her voice!! Haha.. She is such a darling! :P *I love you hun!!*

After which, we had a bit of girl time with her painting my toes and finger nails. During this time, Renee and Daniella were busy running around and doing up Renee's house, baking my birthday cake, getting my presents and calling people for the dinner - all done without me knowing!
And it gets better!!
Carrie and I got dressed and dolled up while we waited for the call from Renee asking us to meet her at the carpark. When the call came we proceeded to the carpark where Renee was and I was greeted with a big, warm hug! :D Daniella came just after that and I was given yet another big hug!! :D My 3 sweeties made me feel like a real princess the whole time! It was an experience that was the first for me and I loved every bit of it!
When we finally found a parking lot, we got out and it was only when we were at the entrance of Daniel's did I know that was our dinner destination! I was then greeted by Amanda, Dan and Fi - another surprise! :D And Renee, remembered every single crazy and random idea I had about my birthday dream! So I got to dress up, we had wine and we ate at a nice place with yummy food!! :D


And it does not stop there! My dear friends decided to treat me on my birthday and they got me presents! And each gift was so so beautiful... Daniella got me the moo mixer I have been eyeing and a card. Honestly, the card would have been enough as they carried words that was beautiful enough to bring me to tears. And I would have if I was not in public.. hee.. But I love the moo mixer too and I'm thankful for it! :D Carrie got me a card with 2 ballerina's on them and the words in them were so so beautiful I told them they were going to make me cry! She got me another prezzie too, but it was surprise till we went out the day after, so i would get to that in time. Now, remember what i said about Renee remembering everything I said? Well, she made me a beautiful card which had pictures from all the times we ever hung out and on them they carried 6 words which I would hold in my heart forever: 'Always know that you are loved'. And ... she got me the 3 dvds I reluctantly put away the last time I was at a dvd store: monster's inc, shrek 1 and 2!

And it doesn't stop here!!
After dinner, the restaurant surprised me with a chocolate moose complete with sparkles and candles! And there was a bunch of guys behind us who joined in with the song and even did a hip hip hooray! Haha.. it was so so funny! And I was completely caught off guard!

After dinner we proceeded to Renee's home, where I was surprised at the decorations Daniella and her had put up!! :D And there is more to come.... while I was busy taking pictures the two of them (Daniella and Renee) sneaked a cake into Renee's room and before I knew it I was greeted with a cake which had 22 candles and had happy birthday sung to me!




The cake was baked by Daniella and it was yummylicious!! :D
When I got home, I had a voicemail from Phillana singing the birthday song to me and wishing me happy birthday! And Jayven and Selina had dropped a present off at my place for me! - The surprises never seemed to stop! (not that it was a bad thing). And throughout the day i got calls and best wishes from my beloveds in Singapore. =)
The next day, Carrie took me to glenelg where she recreated ben and jerry's for me by adding reese's peanut butter cups to ice cream! It was yummylicious and I loved every bit of the short 2 hours we spent our away from our books. :)
I truly am a very blessed and fortunate girl! Even though the 6th of november started with a life changing event, I am so so blessed and thankful to have my friends around me. The hurt may still be there, but they made the wound hurt less and their never ending support and care has and will definitely help me walk tall and strong again.
I have no idea what i did to deserve all this love, but I am appreciative and thankful that He has sent the most beautiful people into my life. The 6th of november was not a celebration of my birthday, but a celebration of the friendships I share with the best friends anyone can ever have.
All of you have left such deep footprints in my heart, it would take alot for them to fade away.
Thank you to everyone who made my birthday a memorable one - and I dare say the best birthday I had in years!!
Thank you to my beloveds who called me from the sunny island! And for the emails and messages sent!
Thank you bro for being the first one to greet me! :D
Thank you Renee for planning and coordinating the surprise! And remembering every single random thing I have mentioned in the last 24 hours before my birthday!
Thank you Carrie for planning the surprise and coming back from camp in time to celebrate the day with me!
Thank you Daniella for spending the whole day running around and baking that lovely lovely birthday cake! :D
Thank you Phillana for the lovely voicemail!
Thank you Jayven and Selina for the prezzie and card!!
Thanks Horsey, for answering my call at the craziest of hours!!
Thank you my dear Goddaughter for understanding... *muaks*
Thank you to everyone who called or dopped an email!
And thank you to you for being strong. I know we would be okay with time... I know it would be hard for now, but it would all be okay soon...
Emma, a dear classmate got me a present and a card and caught me off guard as I didn't think she would remember when my birthday was! She remembered that I was interested in the song she listened to at a concert and she burnt it on a disc for me! And got me pair of pretty ear rings! :P
My dear friends Renee and Daniella spent the the entire day running around and planning the day for me and truly made me felt loved! I am so so thankful I have them in my life. *Sweeties, if you reading this: I LOVE YOU!*


They conspired with the other darling in my life: CARRIE! and kept me in suspense till we got to the location where the endless surprises would begin!
So it all started with Renee asking me the most random of questions such as if i ate seafood, or what my favourite colour was. Haha..
Carrie came home from camp and before even entering her room, she ran into my room and gave me a bear hug and sang the birthady song on top of her voice!! Haha.. She is such a darling! :P *I love you hun!!*

After which, we had a bit of girl time with her painting my toes and finger nails. During this time, Renee and Daniella were busy running around and doing up Renee's house, baking my birthday cake, getting my presents and calling people for the dinner - all done without me knowing!
And it gets better!!
Carrie and I got dressed and dolled up while we waited for the call from Renee asking us to meet her at the carpark. When the call came we proceeded to the carpark where Renee was and I was greeted with a big, warm hug! :D Daniella came just after that and I was given yet another big hug!! :D My 3 sweeties made me feel like a real princess the whole time! It was an experience that was the first for me and I loved every bit of it!
When we finally found a parking lot, we got out and it was only when we were at the entrance of Daniel's did I know that was our dinner destination! I was then greeted by Amanda, Dan and Fi - another surprise! :D And Renee, remembered every single crazy and random idea I had about my birthday dream! So I got to dress up, we had wine and we ate at a nice place with yummy food!! :D


And it does not stop there! My dear friends decided to treat me on my birthday and they got me presents! And each gift was so so beautiful... Daniella got me the moo mixer I have been eyeing and a card. Honestly, the card would have been enough as they carried words that was beautiful enough to bring me to tears. And I would have if I was not in public.. hee.. But I love the moo mixer too and I'm thankful for it! :D Carrie got me a card with 2 ballerina's on them and the words in them were so so beautiful I told them they were going to make me cry! She got me another prezzie too, but it was surprise till we went out the day after, so i would get to that in time. Now, remember what i said about Renee remembering everything I said? Well, she made me a beautiful card which had pictures from all the times we ever hung out and on them they carried 6 words which I would hold in my heart forever: 'Always know that you are loved'. And ... she got me the 3 dvds I reluctantly put away the last time I was at a dvd store: monster's inc, shrek 1 and 2!

And it doesn't stop here!!
After dinner, the restaurant surprised me with a chocolate moose complete with sparkles and candles! And there was a bunch of guys behind us who joined in with the song and even did a hip hip hooray! Haha.. it was so so funny! And I was completely caught off guard!

After dinner we proceeded to Renee's home, where I was surprised at the decorations Daniella and her had put up!! :D And there is more to come.... while I was busy taking pictures the two of them (Daniella and Renee) sneaked a cake into Renee's room and before I knew it I was greeted with a cake which had 22 candles and had happy birthday sung to me!




The cake was baked by Daniella and it was yummylicious!! :D
When I got home, I had a voicemail from Phillana singing the birthday song to me and wishing me happy birthday! And Jayven and Selina had dropped a present off at my place for me! - The surprises never seemed to stop! (not that it was a bad thing). And throughout the day i got calls and best wishes from my beloveds in Singapore. =)
The next day, Carrie took me to glenelg where she recreated ben and jerry's for me by adding reese's peanut butter cups to ice cream! It was yummylicious and I loved every bit of the short 2 hours we spent our away from our books. :)
I truly am a very blessed and fortunate girl! Even though the 6th of november started with a life changing event, I am so so blessed and thankful to have my friends around me. The hurt may still be there, but they made the wound hurt less and their never ending support and care has and will definitely help me walk tall and strong again.
I have no idea what i did to deserve all this love, but I am appreciative and thankful that He has sent the most beautiful people into my life. The 6th of november was not a celebration of my birthday, but a celebration of the friendships I share with the best friends anyone can ever have.
All of you have left such deep footprints in my heart, it would take alot for them to fade away.
Thank you to everyone who made my birthday a memorable one - and I dare say the best birthday I had in years!!
Thank you to my beloveds who called me from the sunny island! And for the emails and messages sent!
Thank you bro for being the first one to greet me! :D
Thank you Renee for planning and coordinating the surprise! And remembering every single random thing I have mentioned in the last 24 hours before my birthday!
Thank you Carrie for planning the surprise and coming back from camp in time to celebrate the day with me!
Thank you Daniella for spending the whole day running around and baking that lovely lovely birthday cake! :D
Thank you Phillana for the lovely voicemail!
Thank you Jayven and Selina for the prezzie and card!!
Thanks Horsey, for answering my call at the craziest of hours!!
Thank you my dear Goddaughter for understanding... *muaks*
Thank you to everyone who called or dopped an email!
And thank you to you for being strong. I know we would be okay with time... I know it would be hard for now, but it would all be okay soon...

1 Comments:
It was a pleasure, sweetheart!! I am so glad that you enjoyed yourself and felt the way that you did, because you deserve it! You are a princess and you deserve you feel like that each day. May you always know that I care and am here (though sometimes it seems that I am not, I am).. Be blessed in the abudance of grace that Christ has poured into your life and enjoy every moment of it!!
Exams may be coming, but don't get too stressed, but remember that you are shooting for the stars to achieve your dreams! You can do it.. I don't just believe it, I KNOW it!! You go girl!!
~Daniella
Post a Comment
<< Home