Clicking and Snapping
Blogger has finally allowed me to upload the pictures from my funtabulous weekend... Hee..
I have recently picked up scrapbooking and I am enjoying every minute of it! :D Browsing through scrapbook materials has thus been added to my shopping habits... and it has also given me an incentive to save! :P
And through this new found hobby, I found another love: photography! But here is the thing, I cannot decide if I enjoy neing infront or behind the camera more... I love both! I love being fossiled into glossy printouts especially when it captures precious moments and memories of my life. And I love being the one capturing the ones around me in their moments of happiness and joy as you get shots that are priceless!
I am also going to get aquainted with my other love: ballet, all over again! And I can't wait to get started... which would hopefully be soon... I love how emotions can be transmitted into movements and the feeling of freedom when one dances! I may not be a prima ballerina and was once even the worse dancer in class but it doesn't stop me from wanting to twirl, jump and skip!
In the meantime, I have to get to my other love: speech pathology...
Till next time, take care!
I have recently picked up scrapbooking and I am enjoying every minute of it! :D Browsing through scrapbook materials has thus been added to my shopping habits... and it has also given me an incentive to save! :P
And through this new found hobby, I found another love: photography! But here is the thing, I cannot decide if I enjoy neing infront or behind the camera more... I love both! I love being fossiled into glossy printouts especially when it captures precious moments and memories of my life. And I love being the one capturing the ones around me in their moments of happiness and joy as you get shots that are priceless!
I am also going to get aquainted with my other love: ballet, all over again! And I can't wait to get started... which would hopefully be soon... I love how emotions can be transmitted into movements and the feeling of freedom when one dances! I may not be a prima ballerina and was once even the worse dancer in class but it doesn't stop me from wanting to twirl, jump and skip!
In the meantime, I have to get to my other love: speech pathology...
Till next time, take care!

1 Comments:
hey ada!
great you're enjoying uni and life there!
cheers.
Post a Comment
<< Home