a fantabulous weekend
It is amazing how quickly time flies. I had just said goodbye to another fantabulous weekend and now Monday is almost coming to an end.
The day started with Renee and I catching Amanda’s play on some end of Adelaide I have not ventured into. The play was entertaining and there was a little boy in the cast who has the cutest ‘shake you tail feather’ move ever!
After which, we headed for the beach as it was beautiful day with Mr Sun beaming over Adelaide. There, we had yummylicious fish and chips that we ate by the beach utensil-less, in the company of sea gulls and the sunset before us.
The best topper to that was the good company that brought endless laughter and great conversations!
And for a second round of dessert after our pineapple fritter, we headed to bracegirdles (a chocolate and coffee café) where we had the most orgasmic chocolate experience ever!! A chocolate dessert, a huge mug of hot chocolate topped with bubbilicious company and wonderfullous conversations… what more can I ask for?
When it was time for us to leave the chocolate haven, we headed to Renee’s place where we had more conversations, hair playing sessions and lots of time on the computer beautifying her little space in cyberworld.
Before we knew, Mr Sun was peaking out of the sky and it was time for me to head home for a 3 hour sleep before I had to head to church.
After mass, I decided to take a stroll home as Mr Sun was radiating his warmth onto dear Adelaide again. The walk was amazingly serene and dotted with pretty flowers from the lovely gardens lining the road.
And the day ended with a surprise visit from my sunshiney friend, Renee and a call from my beloved back in the tropical island…
It was a simple weekend but a fantabulous one…








The day started with Renee and I catching Amanda’s play on some end of Adelaide I have not ventured into. The play was entertaining and there was a little boy in the cast who has the cutest ‘shake you tail feather’ move ever!
After which, we headed for the beach as it was beautiful day with Mr Sun beaming over Adelaide. There, we had yummylicious fish and chips that we ate by the beach utensil-less, in the company of sea gulls and the sunset before us.
The best topper to that was the good company that brought endless laughter and great conversations!
And for a second round of dessert after our pineapple fritter, we headed to bracegirdles (a chocolate and coffee café) where we had the most orgasmic chocolate experience ever!! A chocolate dessert, a huge mug of hot chocolate topped with bubbilicious company and wonderfullous conversations… what more can I ask for?
When it was time for us to leave the chocolate haven, we headed to Renee’s place where we had more conversations, hair playing sessions and lots of time on the computer beautifying her little space in cyberworld.
Before we knew, Mr Sun was peaking out of the sky and it was time for me to head home for a 3 hour sleep before I had to head to church.
After mass, I decided to take a stroll home as Mr Sun was radiating his warmth onto dear Adelaide again. The walk was amazingly serene and dotted with pretty flowers from the lovely gardens lining the road.
And the day ended with a surprise visit from my sunshiney friend, Renee and a call from my beloved back in the tropical island…
It was a simple weekend but a fantabulous one…









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home