freaky alien me
Hahaha!! Guess you should be careful about what you blog... who knows who has found your blog and is reading it. Most likely the very person you detest.
What this about? Well... I just stumbled upon an ex-classmate's blog and found out that she had a bitching session with a few ex-classmates and they called me a freaky alien. Don't get me wrong: I am not upset or anything, in fact I'm honoured that I made such an impact on them that they could even find something to bitch about me.
Okay... so I didn't come on to bitch back about them nor defend their accusation. But rather i thought it'd be interesting to share a little about my quirky days when I was an alien. Haha...
Let's see:
1) I was afraid of those deemed as the 'cool kids'.
2) I tried to change my personality to fit it - yes yes it was a classic case of teenage insercurities.
3) I tried to be in my seniors good books - but of course failed terribly with my geeky ways.
4) I picked up silly phrases like 'duh', 'whatever', 'looser' and many more just to fit in - thinking back the picture just looks pure silly! Haha...
5) I lied that i had a crush on a neighbour because EVERYONE was interested in some guy except me - yes I was late.
6) I scared my parents by telling them a fight broke out in class because I hated my class so bad I wanted to leave.
7) I loosened my belt and pulled up my socks to look like the 'cool kids'.
8) I tried to be the girl that everyone would like.
Yes yes... just a peep into the days when I was the geeky 13/14 year old who was insecure about herself and badly just wanted to fit in. Well... at least I dare to admit my unglam past.
I'm quite certain everyone went through that stage, it's just a matter of to-what-degree it was: mine was a extreme high. But hey, who cares about that, what's important is now - the present.
And I'm glad to say at 21, I know what I want, where i'm headed and how I'm going to get there! All that is left is for God to show me the road He has planned for me.
Peace!
What this about? Well... I just stumbled upon an ex-classmate's blog and found out that she had a bitching session with a few ex-classmates and they called me a freaky alien. Don't get me wrong: I am not upset or anything, in fact I'm honoured that I made such an impact on them that they could even find something to bitch about me.
Okay... so I didn't come on to bitch back about them nor defend their accusation. But rather i thought it'd be interesting to share a little about my quirky days when I was an alien. Haha...
Let's see:
1) I was afraid of those deemed as the 'cool kids'.
2) I tried to change my personality to fit it - yes yes it was a classic case of teenage insercurities.
3) I tried to be in my seniors good books - but of course failed terribly with my geeky ways.
4) I picked up silly phrases like 'duh', 'whatever', 'looser' and many more just to fit in - thinking back the picture just looks pure silly! Haha...
5) I lied that i had a crush on a neighbour because EVERYONE was interested in some guy except me - yes I was late.
6) I scared my parents by telling them a fight broke out in class because I hated my class so bad I wanted to leave.
7) I loosened my belt and pulled up my socks to look like the 'cool kids'.
8) I tried to be the girl that everyone would like.
Yes yes... just a peep into the days when I was the geeky 13/14 year old who was insecure about herself and badly just wanted to fit in. Well... at least I dare to admit my unglam past.
I'm quite certain everyone went through that stage, it's just a matter of to-what-degree it was: mine was a extreme high. But hey, who cares about that, what's important is now - the present.
And I'm glad to say at 21, I know what I want, where i'm headed and how I'm going to get there! All that is left is for God to show me the road He has planned for me.
Peace!

1 Comments:
WHO Ada!!?!? Who dare do that?
Happy friday and I hope you have a lovely weekend!
Muak,
lisa
p/s: it was great seeing you the other day at cine after EONS! hpe to soon again ya? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home