Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Moved.

I finally moved into the smaller and cosier room - my brother's room, or should I say former room.

It was a rather depressing move as reality hit home. I will be leaving in a few months time; probably leaving on 3rd Feb as my family would like to visit Sydney and Melbourne before I start school. As much as I am glad that they are coming with me, I would be leaving Marcus behind. After I year and 7 months, by that time it'll be close to 9 months, of having him by my side going through all life's ups and downs with him and sharing almost every waking hour, it is going to be difficult to not have him physically there. I can't be assured with a hug from him, I can't be held when I am scared, I won't be here to give hold him when he needs it most, weekends won't be spent with each other but friends and many many more can'ts and won'ts.

I am certain we'll be strong and our love for each other would travel distance but I am at the same time afraid of the future. How would it be like? How are we going to show our love for each other without hugs and kisses? How are we to dry each other's tears? There are just too many hows we have to figure out. Though certain, I am also afraid.

But I have faith that all will be alright. I won't be knocked out so easily, so Adelaide, I'll see you soon! :)

I'll miss the country I grew up in, I'll miss my family, Marcus, friends and all that I have come to love and know but only good and no bad can come out of this.

Ahhh.... all negative feelings have been removed. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mother ! (:

we're certainly gonna miss you. ((:

much loves ; stephh.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Ada said...

haha... I'm going to miss you guys too!!! :)

Maybe I should ask Marcus to webcam RCIY or smth so i can still 'attend' sessions eh? :P

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo!! dun be too down.. we'll keep in contact yah? email frequently even when u r bz... dun worry abt it too much.. =)

3:39 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Hey, Adelaide is not that bad!!Phoebe and I pulled through for the first semester. I agree it is difficult to leave behind your loved ones but, let this overseas education be an enriching one.Do let us know your room extension.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home