Wisdom shall be removed
Yes, my only form wisdom is going to be removed. My wisdom teeth: 3 in total.
The dreaded day for the surgery is on monday, 29th August. Gosh... I pray for time to go by as slow as it can from friday onwards. My first surgery under GA *shivers*
This is seriously quite a boring thing to write about as most of you reading this would have gone through it and I'm just being the ultimate coward.
But I can't help it when the silly dentist did a wonderful job at scaring me out of my skin! Stupid dentist... *grumbles*
Who wants to know that her face would swell up to a maximum size before it goes down to normal?! And that she would feel numbness in her mouth for a few days?! And I so didn't need to know that he would breaking the teeth into small bits in order to take it out...
See what a scary dentist I have!
Ok... I shan't whine. But to all who are thinking of contacting me after monday: BEWARE! I may be in the crankiest possible mood!
I would have an aching mouth and my little sister is due to visit at that time... so be afraid... As I am seriously going to be at my worst!
Hehe... will blog if I'm in a mood to after the surgery... but you can be assured that there will be no pictures! :P
The dreaded day for the surgery is on monday, 29th August. Gosh... I pray for time to go by as slow as it can from friday onwards. My first surgery under GA *shivers*
This is seriously quite a boring thing to write about as most of you reading this would have gone through it and I'm just being the ultimate coward.
But I can't help it when the silly dentist did a wonderful job at scaring me out of my skin! Stupid dentist... *grumbles*
Who wants to know that her face would swell up to a maximum size before it goes down to normal?! And that she would feel numbness in her mouth for a few days?! And I so didn't need to know that he would breaking the teeth into small bits in order to take it out...
See what a scary dentist I have!
Ok... I shan't whine. But to all who are thinking of contacting me after monday: BEWARE! I may be in the crankiest possible mood!
I would have an aching mouth and my little sister is due to visit at that time... so be afraid... As I am seriously going to be at my worst!
Hehe... will blog if I'm in a mood to after the surgery... but you can be assured that there will be no pictures! :P

2 Comments:
Hi Ada...I happen to stumble upon ur blog..Don't worry too much!! We can always meet up when u arrive in Adelaide or when we have classes at the FMC..Take care!!
OMG ...good luck girl!
dun worry i hafvent extracted it yet... think i still need the "wisdom" coz im just too dumb... lol...
-actually i'm a bigger coward!!!-
haha
Post a Comment
<< Home