Makeover!
Thank you Horsey for the makeover treat!! :) Sorry i didn't take that many pics as Marcus is not a camera fan and I didn't want to take too many pics alone.
Sorry guys (Val and Khai) for not calling you out as i had promised to. Marc and I weren't sure when we would be free and thus it was very last minute that we decided to head down to Mac.
Okies... so here are the pics I promised i would take... :P
The Before

The Afters






That's all folks!!
P.s. Sorry am too sleepy to blog so just enjoy the pics ya.. :P
Sorry guys (Val and Khai) for not calling you out as i had promised to. Marc and I weren't sure when we would be free and thus it was very last minute that we decided to head down to Mac.
Okies... so here are the pics I promised i would take... :P
The Before

The Afters





That's all folks!!
P.s. Sorry am too sleepy to blog so just enjoy the pics ya.. :P

7 Comments:
hey ada, why so many similar pictures? haha anyway i know you'll look good. =)
and did u perm ur hair?!
so pretty! i'm jealous. haha.
Xiao Wei:Yes I permed my hair... and the pics look similar as marc and I were in the same position throughout those pics.. :P
Cherie: Haha... I've got another complimentary makeover... you want? :P
i have been wanting to try perming. what do u think?
ooh one more! i want!
hey ada!! haha.. i noe this is like a SUPER late comment, but i didn't read this entry till now... SO PRETTY!!! hahaha! Hot babe..=)
Post a Comment
<< Home