Chipmunk and Fashion
Yep... I finally went under the knife and am now looking very much like a chipmunk. :P The operation was quick and I woke up to double vision. The operation theatre looked like Willy Wonka's television room and had a lovely team making me feel as comfortable as possible.
I can't eat or talk much as it hurts like crazy, but that didn't stop me from mashing up hor fun (ate it with a teaspoon - so imagine how long I took). I guess I am just stubborn.
Marcus has been a real darling although he kept making me sleep!
Sorry dear hope my whines didn't keep you up last night. I know I shouldn't be sleeping on my side but it is most comfortable!
Ok since I'll be home for a week... can nsomeone tell me how dod I upload photos into blogger while using a mac?? Yes.. a shout out to all mac users... HELP!
Oh ya I kept my teeth will upload it when I can... heh..
Not sure if you guys read the aricle in Urban about Singaporean girls dressing alike - namely jeans and a tank top. Although true, I didn't quite agree with what the article wrote. I mean how can the weather not be a factor when you dress??
People living in cold climate countries have the luxury of wearing other forms of pretty clothes as they have the weather for it and besides it is their culture. But you would also realise when you travel to these countries, most of them are in jeans and tank tops too, especially on weekends.
The article goes on to say what good is it to revamp orchard road when there won't be any styish shoppers there. All I can say is Singapore is mainly made up of heartlanders thus even though more young executives are going for bigger dreams and ambitions unlike those of 10 years ago, we are still mainly a heartland country.
I mean if people who go down to Orchard Rd are those who are the fashion dive kind, then won't Singapore not be home anymore to majority of Singaporeans living here?
This is my view if you disagree so be it. To me as long you are not sloppy you are fine. :)
We are after all a tropical island... so we are the lucky few who get summer all year round! :P
I can't eat or talk much as it hurts like crazy, but that didn't stop me from mashing up hor fun (ate it with a teaspoon - so imagine how long I took). I guess I am just stubborn.
Marcus has been a real darling although he kept making me sleep!
Sorry dear hope my whines didn't keep you up last night. I know I shouldn't be sleeping on my side but it is most comfortable!
Ok since I'll be home for a week... can nsomeone tell me how dod I upload photos into blogger while using a mac?? Yes.. a shout out to all mac users... HELP!
Oh ya I kept my teeth will upload it when I can... heh..
Not sure if you guys read the aricle in Urban about Singaporean girls dressing alike - namely jeans and a tank top. Although true, I didn't quite agree with what the article wrote. I mean how can the weather not be a factor when you dress??
People living in cold climate countries have the luxury of wearing other forms of pretty clothes as they have the weather for it and besides it is their culture. But you would also realise when you travel to these countries, most of them are in jeans and tank tops too, especially on weekends.
The article goes on to say what good is it to revamp orchard road when there won't be any styish shoppers there. All I can say is Singapore is mainly made up of heartlanders thus even though more young executives are going for bigger dreams and ambitions unlike those of 10 years ago, we are still mainly a heartland country.
I mean if people who go down to Orchard Rd are those who are the fashion dive kind, then won't Singapore not be home anymore to majority of Singaporeans living here?
This is my view if you disagree so be it. To me as long you are not sloppy you are fine. :)
We are after all a tropical island... so we are the lucky few who get summer all year round! :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home