Saturday, October 06, 2007

bored out of my brains...

and it is not like I do not have work to do. I do.. But I am just so so bored cause I am not in the mood to touch my books.

It is really odd how a 5 day weekend should motivate you to be more productive but on the contrary I feel like a jellyfish just bobbing around being the least productive - maybe even the jellyfish do more work than me.

I wish circumstances allowed me to plan this semester alot better. By the time I wanted to do stuff to occupy my time it was a tad too late as time to the end of the year is running out. Oh wells... nothing i could have avoided when everything i wanted to do required waiting time which shortened the period I was available further more.

Sometimes being here, you feel so blah - f0r the lack of a better word. I feel like my life here is simple: church and uni. And I am a little tired of that I want to busy! To feel the adrenaline of life pumping into me. As crazy as last semester was, I miss it. I miss the rush and the constant need to be on our toes. Call me insane but I love it when my life is busy.

I feel like I am wasting air and breathing space at the moment. I want to do more. I don't want my life to just be about uni. It is annoying that exams are in about 5 weeks as it means I cannot commit to anything as I'll be heading back to the sunny island soon.

Hmmm.... I don't want much. A productive day spent with a friend or doing something other than uni work would bring me much joy. I want my life to be mine and not just about uni. I love uni but seriously, I need more things in my life.

I know I make what I have... so I should stop giving myself excuses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home