Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I was tagged

This is long and way overdue but about month back I was tagged by darling Kaiwen. So here I am completing my end of the task... :P

Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

One:
I am more productive with work and thinking related tasks on rainy days.

Two:
I need and must sleep with a blanket irregardless of the weather - I feel naked without my blanket.

Three:
I must look at myself in the mirror before I let the world see me.

Four:
I love my meat: fish not included.

Five:
I can be a quiet soul. I need my quiet time to withdraw from the world so that I can have the strength to be me.

Six:
I may be a girly girl but I have the capabilities and capacity to be one who is rugged and hardy.

Seven:
I have many internal conflicts that go on in my head, I hate them but these 'voices' are the ones that push me towards what and who I want to be.

Eight:
I am still a little terrified of cats, especially strays...

Nine:
I still talk to my stuffed animals.

Ten:
I do enjoy singing even though I often say I am tone-deaf.

Now.. the tagging bit.. Hmm.. I may not have 6 as some might already be tagged and some would not bother to do this.. so I shall tag:

1. Lucas
2. Deb
3. Pamela
4. Joanna
5. Ivan (have you been tagged??)
6. Phoebe (so you'll finally have a new post?? *grin*)

What do you know? I do have six people to tag...

Okies... till next time... bye bye!

*edited*
Since Ivan has been tagged - I would like to add on Jayven and Selina .. :P



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ivan kua tagged by me already ! ;P i like ya weird habits cos it's v ada ! esp e one abt e internal conflict within ourselves....so true !

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home