Sunday, August 05, 2007

Upon stepping through the departure gates...

lots of strange and some funny incidents occurred...

The first had to be a foreigner's experience with the automatic flushes that dot our island. There was a big yelp followed by a huge laughter when the toilet decided to spontaneously flush itself. I must admit that I am always greeted with shock when I use the toilets at our airport whenever I return from Adelaide.

Maybe they should put up a warning, after all didn't they warn people about thorns on cactus??

The next situation I found myself in was not so pleasant: I was sitting next to a senile old man who kept nudging me during my movie, slapped me when I was sleeping, wanted to give me money, smelt like saukraut and professed his love for me.

That was seriously a horrible flight because I could not get any sleep and when i was about to I got slapped... *grumbles*

Anyways... all is good now and I starting to get into the swing of uni... :D

*wrote this a while back but never got down to posting it... oops!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home