Royal Adelaide Show 2007
This year I had a very different experience at the Royal Adelaide Show simply because I went with different people this year. Also, being on a tight budget meant no unnecessary purchases like I did last year. And after my experience with a huge soft animal last year, I have decided not to win anymore huge toys.
So this year my aim for going to the show was to do 4 things: EAT, get A showbag (max of 2), browse through the flea market and see the farm animals.
And that is exactly what i did! :D And spent half of what I did last year - which is a good thing considering my financial status at this point.
Okay, so yes I am sucker of fairs. I love fair food!!! I mean back home, a trip to the pasar malam is not complete without a ramly burger, taiwanese sausage and all the yummy sweet kueh kueh including muah chee and sweet corn with butter! So the same theory applies to the RAH, it is not complete till I eat a dagwood dog (corn dog is what I call it), a burger and donuts! I did not get my donuts this time round... but it is okies I had my burger which I didn't get last year as I went after lunch.. :D I LURVE fair food!!!
I managed to score 2 showbags I really liked. One contained parts required for stuffing my own bear: essentially just the bear skin, stuffing and clothes! :D The other was from 'New Woman' magazine which contained an umbrella that is supposedly worth $45, 3 issues of the magazine, make-up brushes, beach bag, evening clutch and samples of breakfast food, soap powder and panty liners. Both bags cost me $10 and $18 respectively.. :P
(This section was for my 'auntie' friends who enjoy good deals - you know who you are)
At the flea market, I managed to get 2 lovely necklaces which I lurve!! :P
And I must say the highlight of the day was watching, patting and viewing the farm animals.. :P
Do you know that I am as tall as a cow's butt??
And the farm animals are HUGE!!!
Oh! I got to milk a cow! - Okay I am not as excited as Selina on this one, but I must say it was an experience! :D
All in all, I had an awesome time just spending the day with my friends cum housemates. But I am all tired out... which explains this rambling post. So.. I shall let the pictures do the talking...

2 Comments:
u look cute wif ya short hair ! :D The video was "scary" and indeed we do not wish we are in their shoes ;P
haha.. thanks hun! :D You know when you see the pigs 'live' the effect is worse - I felt so painful for the pigs... haha.. And the pigs are HUGE!!! I think length wise they are about 3/4 my height!!! EEKS!
Post a Comment
<< Home