soy bean, ice lemon tea, lytea and coconut...
yes I'm back from my awesome holiday...
Perth is an amazing city and quite unlike what I have been told, I think it is an awesome city!
And I shall let the photos do the talking as no words can do justice to the amazing time I had in Perth...
Having a barbie (bbq) at a sail house in Lancelin with Cherie, Jem and Cherie's parents...


Having chips while it stormed outside...

On the deck of the sail house... isn't she just beautiful? :)

coffee for her... chocolate and cakes for me...

Her 2 sleeping babies...


My drowning pancakes and hot chocolate... YUM!

Shops across from the cafe we were at...

At Caversham wildlife park...




Getting a chocolate fix at a chocolate place at Swan Valley...

At hip-e club...





Perth is an amazing city and quite unlike what I have been told, I think it is an awesome city!
And I shall let the photos do the talking as no words can do justice to the amazing time I had in Perth...
Having a barbie (bbq) at a sail house in Lancelin with Cherie, Jem and Cherie's parents...
Having chips while it stormed outside...
On the deck of the sail house... isn't she just beautiful? :)
coffee for her... chocolate and cakes for me...
Her 2 sleeping babies...
My drowning pancakes and hot chocolate... YUM!
Shops across from the cafe we were at...
At Caversham wildlife park...
Getting a chocolate fix at a chocolate place at Swan Valley...
At hip-e club...

2 Comments:
e bbq food looks so yummy ! & e choc/coffee cake looks so tempting ! not forgetting e pancake.......I wish i was there......Once again, i can't help but exclaimed dat u look reali cool and hip wif short hair ! :D
Hahaha.. thanks Peg! :D I am contemplating going shorter because I have to trim my hair every month!!! :P
Post a Comment
<< Home