Missing you heaps...
I miss your beautiful smile
I miss the smell of your cooking
I miss your presence
I miss calling you from here
I miss knowing that I'll see you when I return
I miss your voice
I miss your everything
But I know you are in a better place now
I know the God is taking great care of you and that you are with gong gong
But it doesn't make me miss you any less
And it doesn't make it any easier
奶奶我爱你和想你。
我知到你在天堂看到我们和你在那儿跟我们pray。谢谢你奶奶。
我会做个好人的, 我答应你的事我会做到的。你不用但心, 我会做到的。我不要另你思忘。
奶奶你可以帮我鼓力我的婆婆吗?
她很想你, 她现在也身病了。我真的很但心。我也很怕我会没有跟她告别的急会。
奶奶我是不是很立扑啊? 我也不想的。我真的不喜欢我这个样子可是我也不直到着么样才好。可是你不要但心我会ok的。我会的。
I miss the smell of your cooking
I miss your presence
I miss calling you from here
I miss knowing that I'll see you when I return
I miss your voice
I miss your everything
But I know you are in a better place now
I know the God is taking great care of you and that you are with gong gong
But it doesn't make me miss you any less
And it doesn't make it any easier
奶奶我爱你和想你。
我知到你在天堂看到我们和你在那儿跟我们pray。谢谢你奶奶。
我会做个好人的, 我答应你的事我会做到的。你不用但心, 我会做到的。我不要另你思忘。
奶奶你可以帮我鼓力我的婆婆吗?
她很想你, 她现在也身病了。我真的很但心。我也很怕我会没有跟她告别的急会。
奶奶我是不是很立扑啊? 我也不想的。我真的不喜欢我这个样子可是我也不直到着么样才好。可是你不要但心我会ok的。我会的。

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home