procrastination
okay I am majorly procrastinating - I can't help it I think my brain is tired. :P Anyways, I have a dear friend who introduced this song to me and I found it on you tube and so i thought I share it. So enjoy it! :D
And to keep it in line with the whole exam period mode; i thought I put in a video of my study revision.. *grin*
And to keep it in line with the whole exam period mode; i thought I put in a video of my study revision.. *grin*

2 Comments:
Haha.. I missed the post the last time I visited your page!
I'm glad you found the ABC song! It's great, isn't it.. what would we have done without Sesame street?
Oh.. and of coure pinky and the brain! That was just gold! I'm glad that Colin posted that link up!
Anyways, thanks it was fun to listen to that song again.. :)
hm...e ABC song was sweet n cute..n for Dr pinky..perhaps i shld hv watch his video when i was revising for my HAP paper ):
Post a Comment
<< Home