going into an overdrive
So I am suppose to be studying for my exams but... hahaha... what do you I am heaps distracted and my brain is going into overdrive in the areas that should be inactive for this period of time. Oh wells.. so here I am thinking that if I pen out my unnecessary analysis it would be out here rather than in my brain creating un-needed chaos.
Okay.. so I am thinking why is it that people cannot be the one same person they are to everyone? Why do we choose to be different people with different complany?? I mean it does not usually bug me when I am alright with the individual but when I am not alright with the individual it is really hard trying to imagine that person in a different light.
I mean I don't go around looking for the bad in people and I don't like it when people are not given the chance to prove they are good people. But what I don't understand is why do some people choose to show me their not so nice bit and hide away their good bit?? Don't they want me to know they are good people?? It really baffles my mind: really. I want to see their good side, I want to know the good them. We may have different opinions and believes but that does not mean I do not want to see the good side of them.
Have they shown me the good but I was too blinded and shallow than I just missed seeing the good in them?? I hope that if I was blinded to their bad that some day, one day, that oppurtunity would come for me to look at them once again, block out their bad side and just take in and get to know their good.
There just have been so much going on lately and I am constantly faced with the question: what kind of a friend am I? And who am I to my friends? A friend said to me the other day that it helps the friendships I built if the other party has confidence. And I have been thinking of that eversince. How important is this aspect of confidence to me? It is hard to tell as it is not something that I consiously look out for. I have friends with different and varying levels of confidence so it is is hard to tell.
But I do see myself listening more to friends who exude a strong sense of confidence. They are the ones I run too when I am open to someone fixing me and telling me what is wrong with me. So maybe confidence is important for me when I am looking for the one to listen to me.
Another thing that has been baffling my mind is why is it I do not speak up when I have been hurt? Why do I choose to keep it all in, taking every blow and gritting my teeth through it all - okay before I continue: do not get the wrong idea. These blows aren't as hard as they seem to be, they are just a challenge to face at times. Am I right in wanting to maintain peace rather than breaking the status quo by speaking up? Sometimes, I think I am just being overly sensitive and so i choose to shut up, which in my opinion is the right thing to do.
Hmm... after getting all of that out of my head, I'd like to tell myself to let my love for those around me lead the way. As doesn't love (agape) conquer all??
Okay.. so I am thinking why is it that people cannot be the one same person they are to everyone? Why do we choose to be different people with different complany?? I mean it does not usually bug me when I am alright with the individual but when I am not alright with the individual it is really hard trying to imagine that person in a different light.
I mean I don't go around looking for the bad in people and I don't like it when people are not given the chance to prove they are good people. But what I don't understand is why do some people choose to show me their not so nice bit and hide away their good bit?? Don't they want me to know they are good people?? It really baffles my mind: really. I want to see their good side, I want to know the good them. We may have different opinions and believes but that does not mean I do not want to see the good side of them.
Have they shown me the good but I was too blinded and shallow than I just missed seeing the good in them?? I hope that if I was blinded to their bad that some day, one day, that oppurtunity would come for me to look at them once again, block out their bad side and just take in and get to know their good.
There just have been so much going on lately and I am constantly faced with the question: what kind of a friend am I? And who am I to my friends? A friend said to me the other day that it helps the friendships I built if the other party has confidence. And I have been thinking of that eversince. How important is this aspect of confidence to me? It is hard to tell as it is not something that I consiously look out for. I have friends with different and varying levels of confidence so it is is hard to tell.
But I do see myself listening more to friends who exude a strong sense of confidence. They are the ones I run too when I am open to someone fixing me and telling me what is wrong with me. So maybe confidence is important for me when I am looking for the one to listen to me.
Another thing that has been baffling my mind is why is it I do not speak up when I have been hurt? Why do I choose to keep it all in, taking every blow and gritting my teeth through it all - okay before I continue: do not get the wrong idea. These blows aren't as hard as they seem to be, they are just a challenge to face at times. Am I right in wanting to maintain peace rather than breaking the status quo by speaking up? Sometimes, I think I am just being overly sensitive and so i choose to shut up, which in my opinion is the right thing to do.
Hmm... after getting all of that out of my head, I'd like to tell myself to let my love for those around me lead the way. As doesn't love (agape) conquer all??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home