Tagged
In response to a tagging game going around online in blog world I have to type 5 random/wierd things about myself.
Hmmm...
1) I'm a hard core chocoholic.
2) I only drink white milk when in Australia or Europe. If not, I drink chocolate milk and only chocolate milk.
3) I smile when I don't know what to say.
4) I am currently having an immense craving for herb sticks.
5) I have a fettish for pretty stationery.
And I tag: anyone willing to share 5 random/wierd things about themselves :P
Hmmm...
1) I'm a hard core chocoholic.
2) I only drink white milk when in Australia or Europe. If not, I drink chocolate milk and only chocolate milk.
3) I smile when I don't know what to say.
4) I am currently having an immense craving for herb sticks.
5) I have a fettish for pretty stationery.
And I tag: anyone willing to share 5 random/wierd things about themselves :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home