Last Day of Work
Hey all...
As of today i am back to being a full time bummer. Yep, I surrended my volunteer therapist assistant badge today at bout 2pm.
After being in the department for bout 5 months, I was sad to be leaving as I have met many beautiful people during this time. (Haha! Boss if you are reading this... hope you don't see the people in your dept differently okie?? Shhh... :P) Everyone is the department have a kind of energy in them that passes on to any newbie who steps into the department! I would say it is the passion and love they have for their job... :P It is CONTAGIOUS!!! Haha...
Yes... my dear friends would know I had my fair share of bad days, but despite those days, I have enjoyed the whole experience and do not mind going through it again. Yes, including my embarrassing moments (like when .... Haha... did you think I'll actually type it all out for the whole world to see?!? :P) as they made me a stronger person.
I am a different person from who I was prior these 5 months. I came from a sheltered home and have never quite 'worked' outside my mum's office or found a job on my own (SIP do not count); so this is essentially my first.
It has taught me lots and I would say my eyes are peeled wider now. I am still the Ada but i have changed as well and I like the change! :P
Thanks to all my colleagues of the last 5 months... *hugs and kisses*
Some of these darlings have become friends ... and I hope to keep in contact with them for the long haul...
Will be missing you all...
As of today i am back to being a full time bummer. Yep, I surrended my volunteer therapist assistant badge today at bout 2pm.
After being in the department for bout 5 months, I was sad to be leaving as I have met many beautiful people during this time. (Haha! Boss if you are reading this... hope you don't see the people in your dept differently okie?? Shhh... :P) Everyone is the department have a kind of energy in them that passes on to any newbie who steps into the department! I would say it is the passion and love they have for their job... :P It is CONTAGIOUS!!! Haha...
Yes... my dear friends would know I had my fair share of bad days, but despite those days, I have enjoyed the whole experience and do not mind going through it again. Yes, including my embarrassing moments (like when .... Haha... did you think I'll actually type it all out for the whole world to see?!? :P) as they made me a stronger person.
I am a different person from who I was prior these 5 months. I came from a sheltered home and have never quite 'worked' outside my mum's office or found a job on my own (SIP do not count); so this is essentially my first.
It has taught me lots and I would say my eyes are peeled wider now. I am still the Ada but i have changed as well and I like the change! :P
Thanks to all my colleagues of the last 5 months... *hugs and kisses*
Some of these darlings have become friends ... and I hope to keep in contact with them for the long haul...
Will be missing you all...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home