Saturday, October 22, 2005

Life is FULL of Happiness

It's a lazy afternoon and my boyfriend is stuck at work... :P But I'm happy as i got to just laze about and do other annoying lil things which fall under my responsibility umbrella... :)

Looking back at the year, I realize how blessed i am... I have a great family, darling boyfriend and wonderful lovely friends! Plus... I am about to embark on a journey that I have been waiting for to get on for the past 4 years! :P

However, I think the best part of this year was the many firsts...

1) my first dinner at cherie's place
2) my first time at Val's place
3) my first night out with Val without Cherie (dun worry horsey... you were missed... but we had a blast too right val?)
4) my first trip to Aust took plae this year
5) my first 11 month holiday
6) my first exposure to my future job
7) my first time holding position in a church committee
8) my first sending off of a dear friend (not the happiest experience... but it has definitely made me miss her so much more!)
9) my first dinner which comprised of alcohol with the poly babes (never thought i'd drink with them.... :P)

And alot more... but these were the significant ones... :P

Also, I managed to find closure and I got reconnected with old pals... :) Best of all i've found closure! And in that same post... although initially upset i was not told of that relationship... but now..I'm glad for them! They are meant for each other... and it's they way it should have been many many years ago... :)

Next year would be a year of many more 'firsts' but I am looking forward to it! Yes... i would miss my darling who has to be here while I am there... but we always have skype right? Moreover... I am confident our love would strengthen by leaps and bounds as it has been for the past 1 and half years... :)

I would miss him by the tons but hey... who says distance is a stumbling block? I see it as a journey to strengthen what we have as we would need more tolerance, patience, understanding and of course LOVE to tide through the next 3-4 years.... :)

It would be challenging... but we are up to it right baby? :P

The future looks hopeful and I am thankful for that... :)

Thank you Father for the many gifts and blessing you've bestowed on me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

Hey gal..no worries..I believe you would be able to settle in fast..See ya in aussie next year!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home