Birthday Pics
I've finally found the time to put these up... :P As I have 90 over pics, I'm only putting a few - just enough for you to get a feel of THAT day! :P
Celebration 1: Family and Parent's Friends

the PINK cake - should have told them it was for a boy... Heh...

With Mummy and Daddy - someone is missing due to the 'O's

Daddy, Marcus, Me and Mummy

my first gatecrasher... haha... (I still love you!)
Due to the sensitivity of privacy, I am unable to put up anymore pics for the 1st celebration.
Celebration 2: Friends

3/4 of the alcohol present

either with my parents or my darling (can't see the pic preview)

my darling TWIN

my poly babes

my church buddies

the first one

bottoms up - well... almost... I did it in 2 gulps
oops! I can't find the pic for the second glass... so I guess that's all I have... :)
Celebration 1: Family and Parent's Friends

the PINK cake - should have told them it was for a boy... Heh...

With Mummy and Daddy - someone is missing due to the 'O's

Daddy, Marcus, Me and Mummy

my first gatecrasher... haha... (I still love you!)
Due to the sensitivity of privacy, I am unable to put up anymore pics for the 1st celebration.
Celebration 2: Friends

3/4 of the alcohol present

either with my parents or my darling (can't see the pic preview)

my darling TWIN

my poly babes

my church buddies

the first one

bottoms up - well... almost... I did it in 2 gulps
oops! I can't find the pic for the second glass... so I guess that's all I have... :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home