Birthday Wish List
Hello! I guess all my dearie friends have recieved an invitation to my birthday! :P And some have asked me what I'd like for my birthday - now how can I tell you what I like or want?! Especially since it has been drilled into my thick skull it was something you never do since I was a kid.
But after much deliberation, i thought if my friends really have no idea what they could get for me, they might as well get me something i need than something i don't. So yup, as most would know, I am leaving to go study in Australia come February, so if you really have no idea what to get me, here is a list of things I need (and partially want :P).
1) Black crumpler 15 inch laptop backpack
2) Purplish project shop blood bros Maximus Sling
3) Computer Lock (in case you need the model, it's a powerbook G4)
4) Microsoft Starck Mouse or if you feel like pampering me an Apple Mighty Mouse would be nice :P
5) i-lap
6) A suitcase (haha! If anyone comes with a huge thingo I'd know what it is instantly...!!)
7) Office 2004 mac Upgrade
8) Norton Anti-Virus for Mac 10.0
9) i-sight
10) 4 Ikea lillholmen soap dispenser
11) 2 Ikea lillholmen jar with lid
12) 2 lidan 4 pc basket set
13) 2 lidan 2 pc basket set
14) 1 Ikea Irma series Pillow & Throw
So yup... that's bout the stuff i kinda need.
I know some stuff seem like they can be bought over there and i agree they can... but the cost is a lil higher over there and some I don't know if I can same thing there. So since i forsee myself needing it, I myself just get it first. :)
There are more things really... but i can't quite think of anymore at the moment... :P
How to ensure no one bought me the same thing you are getting me...? Hmm... if you know marcus let him know and call him to check if anyone has picked the particular item.
So yup... Hope to see you ALL at my birthday!!!
Love, me!
But after much deliberation, i thought if my friends really have no idea what they could get for me, they might as well get me something i need than something i don't. So yup, as most would know, I am leaving to go study in Australia come February, so if you really have no idea what to get me, here is a list of things I need (and partially want :P).
1) Black crumpler 15 inch laptop backpack
2) Purplish project shop blood bros Maximus Sling
3) Computer Lock (in case you need the model, it's a powerbook G4)
4) Microsoft Starck Mouse or if you feel like pampering me an Apple Mighty Mouse would be nice :P
5) i-lap
6) A suitcase (haha! If anyone comes with a huge thingo I'd know what it is instantly...!!)
7) Office 2004 mac Upgrade
8) Norton Anti-Virus for Mac 10.0
9) i-sight
10) 4 Ikea lillholmen soap dispenser
11) 2 Ikea lillholmen jar with lid
12) 2 lidan 4 pc basket set
13) 2 lidan 2 pc basket set
14) 1 Ikea Irma series Pillow & Throw
So yup... that's bout the stuff i kinda need.
I know some stuff seem like they can be bought over there and i agree they can... but the cost is a lil higher over there and some I don't know if I can same thing there. So since i forsee myself needing it, I myself just get it first. :)
There are more things really... but i can't quite think of anymore at the moment... :P
How to ensure no one bought me the same thing you are getting me...? Hmm... if you know marcus let him know and call him to check if anyone has picked the particular item.
So yup... Hope to see you ALL at my birthday!!!
Love, me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home