Which road am I to take?
For the past week only one thing was on my mind... my future. I'm sure everyone has a dream they are working towards.. a goal they want to achieve... a vision of what they want their future to be like. Well... I had a clear and precise image of what I wanted and how I wanted my life to be. But... this week.... my dreams and visions were clouded and I seemed to be plunged into a deep and ocean...
I'm 20 this year... the reality of me stepping into the realms of the workforce is steadily approaching... What do I want to be then? What kind of a woman do I want to be? Would I be able to support myself? When do I intend to settle down?
The reality that one day I would be supporting myself and fighting for my survival in this dog-eat-dog world is staring at me in the face with each passing day .. the reality that I am going to leave my comfort zone and start making a name for myself.
What happens if I make the wrong decisions? What if I loose sight of my dream and the purpose of my existance? What if I forget the things that are important to me? What if I don't make enough to pay the bills? My 'what ifs' are aplenty....
I think too much? Well, maybe.. but that's me...

2 Comments:
ada.. xiaowei here.. national day parade is starting now.. hee.. hey dear, i wanna tell u sth.. whatever the decision u make, i know u know what u r doing.. n no matter how gd or bad the outcome is, i will be here, ready to be by ur side..=) face life strongly, dun be afraid, just move on.. cos u wun be alone.. muacks!
hm....
our talkative walkie tokie have finally grew up.
hm...
i agree with u...
we must start to plan for our future :)
dunn forget to invit me for ur wedding k?
*huggz*
Post a Comment
<< Home