My question answered
It's amazing how my mum is able to answer and kill any doubts I have...
In the earlier entry I asked: if the perfect love drives out fear why then do I still fear, when I feel and know that I've found the perfect love?
The answer: It's human nature to fear, fear of being hurt, but it's by having that fear and feeling hurt when hurt has been inflicted that you know that you've loved.
Thanks Mum.. :)
In the earlier entry I asked: if the perfect love drives out fear why then do I still fear, when I feel and know that I've found the perfect love?
The answer: It's human nature to fear, fear of being hurt, but it's by having that fear and feeling hurt when hurt has been inflicted that you know that you've loved.
Thanks Mum.. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home